Hostage Situation in Silver Spring, Maryland

I'm in Rockville now, about to head home from work.. hope everyone is safe over there.

I'm in Rockville now, about to head home from work.. hope everyone is safe over there.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I hope everyone ends up ok
frown.gif

In March 2008, the Gazette reported that:
The California man who was arrested after throwingthousands of dollars into the air at a rally outside of DiscoveryCommunications last month was told by a judge on Friday that he wouldbe thrown in jail for up to 60 days if he came within 500 feet of thebuilding.

James Jay Lee, 40, of San Diego was also given six monthsof supervised probation and fined $500 by Associate Judge Stephen P.Johnson, who quipped that if Lee was so keen on throwing money away, "you can give some to the state."

In March 2008, the Gazette reported that:
The California man who was arrested after throwingthousands of dollars into the air at a rally outside of DiscoveryCommunications last month was told by a judge on Friday that he wouldbe thrown in jail for up to 60 days if he came within 500 feet of thebuilding.

James Jay Lee, 40, of San Diego was also given six monthsof supervised probation and fined $500 by Associate Judge Stephen P.Johnson, who quipped that if Lee was so keen on throwing money away, "you can give some to the state."

The Discovery Channel and it's affiliate channels MUST have dailytelevision programs at prime time slots based on Daniel Quinn's "MyIshmael" pages 207-212 where solutions to save the planet would be donein the same way as the Industrial Revolution was done, by peoplebuilding on each other's inventive ideas. Focus must be given on howpeople can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children
- The list of demands is hilarious.

laugh.gif

The Discovery Channel and it's affiliate channels MUST have dailytelevision programs at prime time slots based on Daniel Quinn's "MyIshmael" pages 207-212 where solutions to save the planet would be donein the same way as the Industrial Revolution was done, by peoplebuilding on each other's inventive ideas. Focus must be given on howpeople can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children
- The list of demands is hilarious.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom