Hostage Situation in Silver Spring, Maryland

Sad insane man.

Read some tweets on twitter where somebody wished somebody would hijack BET and demand the end of Tiny and Toya and any urban television shows.

Dirty has had enough with the Yuku server.
Honestly, guys, there's a time and place for the humor - but bear in mind there are human lives at stake here.  I just found out five minutes ago that a good friend who works in that building made it out. 

Even if you don't care about anyone else, at least have some respect for yourselves.

Dirty has had enough with the Yuku server.
Honestly, guys, there's a time and place for the humor - but bear in mind there are human lives at stake here.  I just found out five minutes ago that a good friend who works in that building made it out. 

Even if you don't care about anyone else, at least have some respect for yourselves.

Sad insane man.

Read some tweets on twitter where somebody wished somebody would hijack BET and demand the end of Tiny and Toya and any urban television shows.

Sad insane man.

smh.gif
I seriously hate these type of situtations (I know "as if anyone likes it").

::

SMH at this form of protesting and activism.
whatta _____ loser!!

SMH at this form of protesting and activism.
whatta _____ loser!!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dude shoulda took his bombs to City Place and blow that raggedy %*# mall up

laugh.gif
@ bum $%* City Place...

...and
laugh.gif
@ how you said it on some Lebron !$#% - "I've decided to take my bombs to City Place.''

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dude shoulda took his bombs to City Place and blow that raggedy %*# mall up

laugh.gif
@ bum $%* City Place...

...and
laugh.gif
@ how you said it on some Lebron !$#% - "I've decided to take my bombs to City Place.''

Were those his real demands?

Hopefully everyone gets out safely and He surrenders. This is very serious. Dude is nutzso.

Crazy thing is this can happen ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

Were those his real demands?

Hopefully everyone gets out safely and He surrenders. This is very serious. Dude is nutzso.

Crazy thing is this can happen ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

Back
Top Bottom