Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Stop that bomb! Drop that Bomb! NAHHHHH stop that bomb!

grin.gif
�dude is soooooo corny.
This can't be life... Son...what the hell kind of threat was that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I KNOW this man didn't have the nerve to drop "TUPAC Back" after he did his rant.

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Stop that bomb! Drop that Bomb! NAHHHHH stop that bomb!

grin.gif
�dude is soooooo corny.
This can't be life... Son...what the hell kind of threat was that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I KNOW this man didn't have the nerve to drop "TUPAC Back" after he did his rant.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Stop it man, Flex isn't even nationally syndicated...
laugh.gif

He #1 in local hip-hop radio DJ's, that's as far as it goes.
in da tristate area? for how long he's done it...yeah..thats kinda a big deal.
Didn't say it wasn't.

You're just overstating his popularity by saying he's the #1 DJ nationally. It's semantics, but you NYCers stay doing that !!@% where "#1 NYC ____ = #1 Everywhere".

It gets annoying... Just sayin...
NYC is da most populated city on da United States...if he's #1 here he's FAR ahead of anyone else from outta town so that means yes...he is number 1 nationwide.

deal-with-it.gif

Stop it man, Flex isn't even nationally syndicated...
laugh.gif

He #1 in local hip-hop radio DJ's, that's as far as it goes.
Didn't say it wasn't.

You're just overstating his popularity by saying he's the #1 DJ nationally. It's semantics, but you NYCers stay doing that !!@% where "#1 NYC ____ = #1 Everywhere".

NYC is da most populated city on da United States...if he's #1 here he's FAR ahead of anyone else from outta town so that means yes...he is number 1 nationwide.

deal-with-it.gif

Didn't say it wasn't.

uuuumm,  I don't think that's quite how it works

Didn't say it wasn't.

uuuumm,  I don't think that's quite how it works

Didn't say it wasn't.

deal-with-it.gif
By that logic since this gay %@+ DJ works at Hot 97, and Hot 97 is the number 1 station in NYC, then Hot 97 is the gayest radio station in America.

Didn't say it wasn't.

deal-with-it.gif
By that logic since this gay %@+ DJ works at Hot 97, and Hot 97 is the number 1 station in NYC, then Hot 97 is the gayest radio station in America.

miss info said check back at 9pm for her reaction ... anyone else streaming and the signal going in and out (no pun).

miss info said check back at 9pm for her reaction ... anyone else streaming and the signal going in and out (no pun).

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

but it is lame that all of them are ex-97 employees...oh well
Damn I know I haven't listened in a while but Yee and Charlemagne were on Hot 97? I know Charlemagne use to be running with Wendy before her show and Yee has/had her own show on Shade45.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

but it is lame that all of them are ex-97 employees...oh well
Damn I know I haven't listened in a while but Yee and Charlemagne were on Hot 97? I know Charlemagne use to be running with Wendy before her show and Yee has/had her own show on Shade45.

Back
Top Bottom