Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

its not hard to get at Flex,

dude has been a cornball for 10+ years

umm... idea =/= execution

funk flex is da most powerful DJ in NYC...if anything its admirable that he's sticking up for his boy mister cee but da evidence at this point is insurmountable

hot 97 is gonna be da number 1 station in da US for da next foreseeable future..NT just hatin as usual.

i'll admit though, da only time i tune in is when a notable person i like is being interviewed by angie/flex or kayslay's drama hour.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

its not hard to get at Flex,

dude has been a cornball for 10+ years

umm... idea =/= execution

funk flex is da most powerful DJ in NYC...if anything its admirable that he's sticking up for his boy mister cee but da evidence at this point is insurmountable

hot 97 is gonna be da number 1 station in da US for da next foreseeable future..NT just hatin as usual.

i'll admit though, da only time i tune in is when a notable person i like is being interviewed by angie/flex or kayslay's drama hour.

naw, i wont say flex is wack because da statistics prove otherwise...he has da number 1 rated radio show in da NYC, tristate area, which

basically means he's number 1 nationwide.....he really is da crown holder....clue been on power for a couple of years now, he ain't moving NO ONE

to listen to him over flex.

Niketalk (thunderchuck primarly lolz) can throw rocks all they want, but nothing moves in NYC without flex's blessings...you gotta understand, son's been

there since da EARLY 90's....decade plus before power 105...plus son basically OWNS da hiphop club scene in NYC with his big dog pitbulls clique.
Originally Posted by tyisny

Hot 97 is the better station by far but with that said ive been waiting foreva for dudes to finish flex and these dudes have the avenue to do so
Not happening. For better or worse Flex got the game on lock. The hell is Clue or any of them dudes gonna do about it?
/thread.

now mister cee? he definitely can be touched since da major news outlets have picked up da story

...pause, but flex is bulletproof...he got hit with domestic violence charges and that got SWEPT under da rug so swiftly...

naw, i wont say flex is wack because da statistics prove otherwise...he has da number 1 rated radio show in da NYC, tristate area, which

basically means he's number 1 nationwide.....he really is da crown holder....clue been on power for a couple of years now, he ain't moving NO ONE

Niketalk (thunderchuck primarly lolz) can throw rocks all they want, but nothing moves in NYC without flex's blessings...you gotta understand, son's been

there since da EARLY 90's....decade plus before power 105...plus son basically OWNS da hiphop club scene in NYC with his big dog pitbulls clique.

Hot 97 is the better station by far but with that said ive been waiting foreva for dudes to finish flex and these dudes have the avenue to do so
Not happening. For better or worse Flex got the game on lock. The hell is Clue or any of them dudes gonna do about it?
/thread.

now mister cee? he definitely can be touched since da major news outlets have picked up da story

...pause, but flex is bulletproof...he got hit with domestic violence charges and that got SWEPT under da rug so swiftly...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

This is getting good.. wanna see where its gonna lead next

Power 105- 1   Hot 97- -1000

What funny is all those Power 105 cats are former Hot97 employees. All of them.

da biggest turn coat is lookin like DJ envy after what i heard from that donkey of da day segment.....i cant wait till Flex unleashes DJ kayslay on him again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

This is getting good.. wanna see where its gonna lead next

Power 105- 1   Hot 97- -1000

What funny is all those Power 105 cats are former Hot97 employees. All of them.

da biggest turn coat is lookin like DJ envy after what i heard from that donkey of da day segment.....i cant wait till Flex unleashes DJ kayslay on him again
laugh.gif

its ok to be gay.

but its not ok to be gay and have sex with a man dressed as a woman.

cause that would make you straight.

and thats going against everything being gay stands for.

so at the very least, he's a fake %@@ !$#%@. aside from being gay. which is ok. if you tell everybody.

so he should tell everybody.

its ok to be gay.

but its not ok to be gay and have sex with a man dressed as a woman.

cause that would make you straight.

and thats going against everything being gay stands for.

so at the very least, he's a fake %@@ !$#%@. aside from being gay. which is ok. if you tell everybody.

so he should tell everybody.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

/thread.

You sound like Flex's hype man right now..and dude is far from being bullet proof.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

/thread.

You sound like Flex's hype man right now..and dude is far from being bullet proof.
grin.gif

ninjahood wrote:

/thread.

You cant be serious.
images

This man almost single handily got millions of people to PAY to listen to his radio show
laugh.gif

ninjahood wrote:

/thread.

You cant be serious.
images

This man almost single handily got millions of people to PAY to listen to his radio show
laugh.gif

"Mickey Rourke #!! %%!%$"
roll.gif
Charlamagne is hilarious. I might start waking up early to keep track with the lulz. This may be the first time in years I bother to check Flex's show live.

"Mickey Rourke #!! %%!%$"
roll.gif
Charlamagne is hilarious. I might start waking up early to keep track with the lulz. This may be the first time in years I bother to check Flex's show live.

Back
Top Bottom