Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

What he say about Fab?
he just said "I'm comin at you too" then paused for like 30 seconds and played his music for a good 5 minutes 
eyes.gif

he must have remembered StreetFam 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a good idea for Flex to go at Fab, street fam has a long history of going at any type of celebirty

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

What he say about Fab?
he just said "I'm comin at you too" then paused for like 30 seconds and played his music for a good 5 minutes 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a good idea for Flex to go at Fab, street fam has a long history of going at any type of celebirty

Originally Posted by 200biz

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flex is untouchable.....you're talking about a guy that DJ'ed at DA TUNNEL every damn week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 200biz

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flex is untouchable.....you're talking about a guy that DJ'ed at DA TUNNEL every damn week
laugh.gif

absolutely anyone can get it...but there's no way in hell you gonna try to muscle a person you NEED to play your records

at da end of da day...

absolutely anyone can get it...but there's no way in hell you gonna try to muscle a person you NEED to play your records

at da end of da day...

End of the day.  Flex wont get touched, because if you are a NYC artist than in order to be anybody, you have to be on hot 97.

Yes, anybody can get touched, but it wont go there. 

End of the day.  Flex wont get touched, because if you are a NYC artist than in order to be anybody, you have to be on hot 97.

Yes, anybody can get touched, but it wont go there. 

Say what you want about Hot 97, but the fact remains that no matter where your at, if you listen to rap, you know Hot 97. You know the personalities and what they sound like. How many other stations can make that claim?

Say what you want about Hot 97, but the fact remains that no matter where your at, if you listen to rap, you know Hot 97. You know the personalities and what they sound like. How many other stations can make that claim?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

at da end of da day...

This is true too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

at da end of da day...

This is true too.

word nobody touching flex dude basically runs hot 97,, but im suprised he didnt go at the breakfastclub  last night,, or did he? cuz i only heard some of the show,, if he didnt he took the L cuz they basically shut him up saying they were ready for war n then flex doesnt say anything back??

word nobody touching flex dude basically runs hot 97,, but im suprised he didnt go at the breakfastclub  last night,, or did he? cuz i only heard some of the show,, if he didnt he took the L cuz they basically shut him up saying they were ready for war n then flex doesnt say anything back??

So is the "NO MR. CEE" going to be the new pause ??  No Mr Cee but it does roll off the tongue quite nice.

So is the "NO MR. CEE" going to be the new pause ??  No Mr Cee but it does roll off the tongue quite nice.

I would like to let all of the New Yorkers know that Hot 97 and Power 105 are currently neck-and-neck in the ratings.

Both stations are separated by .1 (that's one-tenth of a point)

I would like to let all of the New Yorkers know that Hot 97 and Power 105 are currently neck-and-neck in the ratings.

Both stations are separated by .1 (that's one-tenth of a point)

Back
Top Bottom