Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I would like to let all of the New Yorkers know that Hot 97 and Power 105 are currently neck-and-neck in the ratings.

Both stations are separated by .1 (that's one-tenth of a point)

I'm not surprised, they both play the same 10 songs. Between 2-5PM I must hear Aston Martin Music literally 5x and the song is nearly a year old. Why is it still getting so much play?

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I would like to let all of the New Yorkers know that Hot 97 and Power 105 are currently neck-and-neck in the ratings.

Both stations are separated by .1 (that's one-tenth of a point)

I'm not surprised, they both play the same 10 songs. Between 2-5PM I must hear Aston Martin Music literally 5x and the song is nearly a year old. Why is it still getting so much play?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Say what you want about Hot 97, but the fact remains that no matter where your at, if you listen to rap, you know Hot 97. You know the personalities and what they sound like. How many other stations can make that claim?

...not too many.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Say what you want about Hot 97, but the fact remains that no matter where your at, if you listen to rap, you know Hot 97. You know the personalities and what they sound like. How many other stations can make that claim?

...not too many.

Originally Posted by Ir Al Cine

NY takes an L.

last time we took an L was 9/11.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

This mix he's doing is on some Kobe playing for his freedom back in 03-04.
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
This!
 i saw Elliot Wilson giving play by play on twitter...I was like daaamn son going in
roll.gif

lets cool it on the BIG slander tho 

slander is spoken 

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

This mix he's doing is on some Kobe playing for his freedom back in 03-04.
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
This!
 i saw Elliot Wilson giving play by play on twitter...I was like daaamn son going in
roll.gif

lets cool it on the BIG slander tho 

slander is spoken 

da ONLY REASON da south gets poppin is because NYC ALLOWS THEM to get poppin, if we don't cosign something it doesn't fly...so when someone like funkmaster flex has a opinion on someone, his words are wield POWER....

laugh.gif

da ONLY REASON da south gets poppin is because NYC ALLOWS THEM to get poppin, if we don't cosign something it doesn't fly...so when someone like funkmaster flex has a opinion on someone, his words are wield POWER....

laugh.gif

You guys is stupid Flex can get touched You guys put to much emphasis on this DJ thing. Nobody is going up to hot 97 to beat up flex because hot 97 is Federal Property which results in federal punishment.Yea he did his thing at the tunnel but do you know why he didn't get robbed because back then they ere actually breaking new artist nowadays ho often do you see that.

You guys is stupid Flex can get touched You guys put to much emphasis on this DJ thing. Nobody is going up to hot 97 to beat up flex because hot 97 is Federal Property which results in federal punishment.Yea he did his thing at the tunnel but do you know why he didn't get robbed because back then they ere actually breaking new artist nowadays ho often do you see that.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif

Damn I missed this fallacy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif

Damn I missed this fallacy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom