eek.gif

What the what?!

http://www.hiphopdx.com/
Home > News > Funkmaster Flex, Wife Separate

[h1]Funkmaster Flex, Wife Separate[/h1]
by Slava Kuperstein

posted April 09, 2011 at 12:38PM EDT | 12 comments

1-funkmaster-flex-mm01.jpg

Funkmaster Flex and the wife are taking a break, according to a statement from the Mrs.

The wife of Hot 97 personality Funkmaster Flex has announced that she and her husband have separated.

It is unknown whether the separation is related to Flex's February arrest. His wife released the following statement to urbanmag-online.com:

"After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!

I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy!"

The separation falls right on the heels of hard times for another Hot 97 deejay, Mr. Cee, who was embroiled in a highly-publicized arrest for public lewdness.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

nerd.gif

eek.gif

What the what?!

http://www.hiphopdx.com/
Home > News > Funkmaster Flex, Wife Separate

[h1]Funkmaster Flex, Wife Separate[/h1]
by Slava Kuperstein

posted April 09, 2011 at 12:38PM EDT | 12 comments

1-funkmaster-flex-mm01.jpg

Funkmaster Flex and the wife are taking a break, according to a statement from the Mrs.

The wife of Hot 97 personality Funkmaster Flex has announced that she and her husband have separated.

It is unknown whether the separation is related to Flex's February arrest. His wife released the following statement to urbanmag-online.com:

"After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!

I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy!"

The separation falls right on the heels of hard times for another Hot 97 deejay, Mr. Cee, who was embroiled in a highly-publicized arrest for public lewdness.

TURN THAT BOMB OFF!!! How is his wife making statements to the media and talkin about privacy in the same breath? Lol. You and Funk Flex breaking up is not news. Who gives a f? DROP THAT BOMB!!!

TURN THAT BOMB OFF!!! How is his wife making statements to the media and talkin about privacy in the same breath? Lol. You and Funk Flex breaking up is not news. Who gives a f? DROP THAT BOMB!!!

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

da ONLY REASON da south gets poppin is because NYC ALLOWS THEM to get poppin, if we don't cosign something it doesn't fly...so when someone like funkmaster flex has a opinion on someone, his words are wield POWER....

laugh.gif
Damn I missed this fallacy
roll.gif

nowadays some artists DO NOT NEED to get play in NY in order to blow. 

Back
Top Bottom