Hot drunk chick gets kicked out of Lions game(video)

those seats aint cheap. right? maybe they are in detroit... kids around too lol.

I can see being mean and drunk to other fans but once those cops come, that switch needs to turn off.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

She's disgusting for being such a drunk mess and the guys are disgusting for put their hands on her.

nerd.gif

- IMO he should have gave both of them a 2 piece.

- i have no shame in putting hands on anyone that deserves it.....and they deserved it. props to them for letting those girls call them who knows what whilejumping bad in their face until the cops came. i couldnt have done it.

- them dudes were lucky. had those cops been white they would have either taken all of them out or just the black dudes.....yeah i said it,
laugh.gif

....oh and "Hot Drunk Chick"?

nerd.gif

.......average trashy looking white girls always being called 'hot' on NT FTL. had the girls been black, looking like that the thread title would sayhood rats,
laugh.gif
yup, i said that too.

SMH at females gettin' too drunk for their own good and actin' up when they know damn well that MOST guys can't/won't do anything back.

Detroit Lions tix = $80
Beers at the game = $8
Gramps coppin' a feel + crowd chanting whilst drunk broad gettin' the ol' heave-ho = PRICELESS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Awesome vid.

I can't believe the other chick got cuffed, too. She was trying to hold the other chick back!

eek.gif
at the quality of your phone's video.

What a turn-off. She would've been way cuter, if she wasn't such a drunk mess.
tired.gif

Man... I remember as a kid when they still played in pontiac they would have to stop serving after the half because there would always be fights in the 3/4quarters. Cops would be posted everywhere.

I clicked on this thread half expecting it to be one of the dumb drunken broads I know, but that girl wasn't cute in the least. You can't set foot inany town south of the city without running into hordes of girls who look just like that, just as drunk, and with the same attitude. Typical michigan trash.

She's disgusting for being such a drunk mess and the guys are disgusting for put their hands on her.

When the older guy touched her shoulder?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the crowd chanting and excited when she got tossed out.

Surprised him being black, her white... she got in trouble lol.

laugh.gif
at Brett Farve.
roll.gif

Daunte Cullpepper def could have got the business though.
grin.gif

This how its supposed to be done NT! ACTUAL VIDEO FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

nerd.gif

- i have no shame in putting hands on anyone that deserves it.....and they deserved it. props to them for letting those girls call them who knows what while jumping bad in their face until the cops came. i couldnt have done it.

- them dudes were lucky. had those cops been white they would have either taken all of them out or just the black dudes.....yeah i said it,
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

.......average trashy looking white girls always being called 'hot' on NT FTL. had the girls been black, looking like that the thread title would say hood rats,
laugh.gif
yup, i said that too.
laugh.gif
at this dude thinking what he said hasnt been said beforeor something. "YEAH I SAID IT."

LOL @ 1:58

old man copped a feel and the chick's reaction is priceless. then he plays it off like its cool

seasoned vet wrote:
Rawk On wrote:

nerd.gif

- i have no shame in putting hands on anyone that deserves it.....and they deserved it. props to them for letting those girls call them who knows what while jumping bad in their face until the cops came. i couldnt have done it.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

.......average trashy looking white girls always being called 'hot' on NT FTL. had the girls been black, looking like that the thread title would say hood rats,
laugh.gif
yup, i said that too.

istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom