Originally Posted by TD The God

OP....is this you

380743030GKXSmD_ph.jpg

or

380742634HawBZl_ph.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's up with dudes trying to get some laughs from NT by trying to make fun of other people on facebook?
laugh.gif

Dude yesterday got roasted then asked for the thread to be deleted.

The flying carpet joke had me
laugh.gif
from that thread.

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Someone send her this thread, OP is a water and vinegar mixture

http://www.facebook.com/MoltaBella

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif
Doesn't matter if you edited the pics. If someone sends her the link she is going to know that YOU (Iansmk) posted pics of Ms. MoltaBella before she was pregnant, and after. And that YOU were making fun of how good she used to look and how horribly bad she looks now. AND I QUOTED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

dry snitching for the win lolz

-The Juice

hahaha, it doesnt matter, i could care less. im not the 1 goin out of my way to try and contact her and say "HEY EVERYONES MAKING FUN OF YOU ON THIS SNEAKER FORUM!!! NICE TUMMY PREGO". if it stayed on niketalk than we could have all had a laugh and moved on with our day. but now people wanna harass and hurt feelings. whatever, bombs away. ill save and upload to tinypic next time.

you-lose.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Someone send her this thread, OP is a water and vinegar mixture[/color]

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif
Doesn't matter if you edited the pics. If someone sends her the link she is going to know that YOU (Iansmk) posted pics of Ms. MoltaBella before she was pregnant, and after. And that YOU were making fun of how good she used to look and how horribly bad she looks now. AND I QUOTED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

-The Juice
OP....is this you

380743030GKXSmD_ph.jpg

or

380742634HawBZl_ph.jpg

those arent working

Worry not....I'll got em saved....

OH NO!!! WEBSHOTS FROM 3-4 YEARS AGO!! I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME!!!

TD i had to set that to private, but i left an album open for u

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif

-The Juice

hahaha, it doesnt matter, i could care less. im not the 1 goin out of my way to try and contact her and say "HEY EVERYONES MAKING FUN OF YOU ON THIS SNEAKER FORUM!!! NICE TUMMY PREGO". if it stayed on niketalk than we could have all had a laugh and moved on with our day. but now people wanna harass and hurt feelings. whatever, bombs away. ill save and upload to tinypic next time.
Then why the title change?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif

-The Juice

grin.gif

I was thinking the same thing.

OH NO!!! WEBSHOTS FROM 3-4 YEARS AGO!! I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME!!!

TD i had to set that to private, but i left an album open for u
213myrb.jpg

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif

-The Juice

grin.gif

i care enough to try and limit the damage

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif

-The Juice

grin.gif

i care enough to try and limit the damage
Damage was done when you posted this on NT
laugh.gif

Oh yeah....you care, don't lie
laugh.gif
. Also it's"couldn't care less" NOT "could care less". I wouldn't want Ms. MoltaBella to know she was being made fun of by a completeboobhead.
-The Juice

cant believe how fast he found a picture of me and some crappy florida piff, TD the God honed in on that pretty quickly

cant believe how fast he found a picture of me and some crappy florida piff, TD the God honed in on that pretty quickly

might not be you....who knows...who cares....you suck

Back
Top Bottom