Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

PO while is available, once it sells out it wouldn’t shock me if this one sits at 3x retail or more...some eBay listings already fishing 800$ for the Mark L and joint still available for retail at Sideshow, what is an iron man or this that would be the last Cap we got in a film, THESE are Collectibles.

60280031_2239764216089395_7967996170460987392_n.jpg

Reactions: ARK
Nah I’ll wait for HTs, THEY have to do him, he’s part of the big three and they haven’t missed a single iteration of Thor in Armor...

Btw i would never tell anyone to get into this as an investment, because the only real way to enjoy this, is if it’s your passion, if you Can legit sit up and stare at your figures displayed, rearrange them from time to time, re pose them, show them off, etc...but if ya want collectibles that will fetch ya a good profit down the line, donot sleep on the MK50 and the MK85 those armors are guaranteed gold, the last couple of main movie armors have almost tripled in value and that’s just in a couple of years time, HTs will not remake any of these I believe, because they are already diecast and there is no other way to go from here, plus they got their hands full with many other things and other armors they can remake in DC that they haven’t...so armors like the DCmk5, the MK46, the MK47 and the MK50 already fetching over 1k already with the MK47 apparently being the créame of the crop for some reason....seriously collectors of Marvel cannot sleep on these.

I have the MK50 and MK5 top 3 armors for me, as time passes I really regret passing on the mk46 becsuse it really is one of the most important and iconic armors, the 47 although it has the highest value I was never crazy about it, although as it goes for anything, the more is worth the more appealing it becomes...and also because my Homecoming Spidey looks kind of lame on shelf alone..

Nah I’ll wait for HTs, THEY have to do him, he’s part of the big three and they haven’t missed a single iteration of Thor in Armor...

Btw i would never tell anyone to get into this as an investment, because the only real way to enjoy this, is if it’s your passion, if you Can legit sit up and stare at your figures displayed, rearrange them from time to time, re pose them, show them off, etc...but if ya want collectibles that will fetch ya a good profit down the line, donot sleep on the MK50 and the MK85 those armors are guaranteed gold, the last couple of main movie armors have almost tripled in value and that’s just in a couple of years time, HTs will not remake any of these I believe, because they are already diecast and there is no other way to go from here, plus they got their hands full with many other things and other armors they can remake in DC that they haven’t...so armors like the DCmk5, the MK46, the MK47 and the MK50 already fetching over 1k already with the MK47 apparently being the créame of the crop for some reason....seriously collectors of Marvel cannot sleep on these.

BRO IM ALMOST POSITIVE EVERY IRON MAN ARMOR WILL COME OUT AGAIN. HOT TOYS WILL TAKE THE JORDAN BRAND APPROACH AND RETRO EVERYTHING AT SOME POINT.

BRO IM ALMOST POSITIVE EVERY IRON MAN ARMOR WILL COME OUT AGAIN. HOT TOYS WILL TAKE THE JORDAN BRAND APPROACH AND RETRO EVERYTHING AT SOME POINT.
Agreed. I guess my question is how can they be rereleasing the MARK L and the MARK L accessories when ever mine hasn't even shipped yet from the first release? I suppose the MARK L and MARK accessories are sold out elsewhere but not Sideshow. They did rerelease the MARK 43 which I jumped on. Still can't believe I slept on the MARK 47

They will continue to milk him, but I doubt they’ll have the need to touch the ones i mentioned, specially that mk47 that joint is very film specific and that’s orobably why that **** shot up in resell value so much, higher chance they revisit these in 1/4th scale...

Unrelated note, I’m now sitting on 800$ Reward points, I’ve become a hoarder of RPs at Sideshow...lmaoooo

They will continue to milk him, but I doubt they’ll have the need to touch the ones i mentioned, specially that mk47 that joint is very film specific and that’s orobably why that **** shot up in resell value so much, higher chance they revisit these in 1/4th scale...
I'll take a 1/4 scale MK47. If there is such high demand for the MK47 why wouldn't they rerelease it?

I'll take a 1/4 scale MK47. If there is such high demand for the MK47 why wouldn't they rerelease it?

IT WORKS THE SAME WAY FOR HOT TOYS AS IT DOES IN SNEAKERS FROM WHAT IVE LEARNED SO FAR. A LOT OF PEOPLE ONLY WANT IT NOW STRICTLY BECAUSE IT IS LIMITED AND HIGH PRICED. IF THEY RE-RELEASE THEN THAT WILL BE GONE AND A LOT OF THOSE PEOPLE WONT WANT IT ANYMORE. A RE-RELEASE WONT NECESSARY MAKE IT A SUCCESS FOR HOT TOYS. THE FIGURE SAT FOR MONTHS WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT

IT WORKS THE SAME WAY FOR HOT TOYS AS IT DOES IN SNEAKERS FROM WHAT IVE LEARNED SO FAR. A LOT OF PEOPLE ONLY WANT IT NOW STRICTLY BECAUSE IT IS LIMITED AND HIGH PRICED. IF THEY RE-RELEASE THEN THAT WILL BE GONE AND A LOT OF THOSE PEOPLE WONT WANT IT ANYMORE. A RE-RELEASE WONT NECESSARY MAKE IT A SUCCESS FOR HOT TOYS. THE FIGURE SAT FOR MONTHS WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT
Good observation. Very true.

Caved in and pre ordered Iron Men and Captain America. These will be my first figures outside of Hot Toys Batman/DC with the exception of Maria Hill and Killmonger on pre order.

Back
Top Bottom