Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Decided to sell all my sh figuarts. Hot toys ruined those for me. If anybody is interested on dbz figuarts hmu

YUP.

ORDERED 2 DAYS AGO AND GOT EMAIL SOON AFTER FROM SIDESHOW THAT IT WAS SHIPPING SOON.
Very cool! I'm surprised that yours is shipping already. I did the payment plan and I was supposed to have my last payments for both the MK L and IW Hulkbuster in April, but both got moved by Sideshow (production/transportation delays) until June. Happy for you. Can't wait to you what you think of it when you unbox it. You have a very impressive collection by the way.

Get it. You’ll regret not getting it.
Looking at you 47
Got like 5 things on PO from like the past month lol EG Thanos, EG Cap, IW Cap, IW Thor, 1/4 Nano. If I wasnt going on vacay in a few weeks I wouldve gotten both L and LXXXV

I’m so tempted to grab Mk. 50 and/or Mk. 85, but I prefer to just have one figure of each and I think I’m just gonna stick with Mk. 46. I feel the same way about Cap, Thor and Doctor Strange, but keeping the CW, AoU and solo movie versions of those are fine with me at this point.

I just want to grab a Black Panther, Ant-Man, Rocket and Thanos and my MCU collecting may be done.

Got like 5 things on PO from like the past month lol EG Thanos, EG Cap, IW Cap, IW Thor, 1/4 Nano. If I wasnt going on vacay in a few weeks I wouldve gotten both L and LXXXV

YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. GUARANTEE THEY WILL NOT SELL OUT BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY RELEASE. HOT TOYS WANT TO CAPTILIZE ON EVERYTHING ENDGAME AS MUCH AS NIKE WANTS TO CAPITALIZE ON THE YEARLY CHRISTMAS 11'S. THERE WILL BE PLENTY TO GO AROUND.

YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. GUARANTEE THEY WILL NOT SELL OUT BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY RELEASE. HOT TOYS WANT TO CAPTILIZE ON EVERYTHING ENDGAME AS MUCH AS NIKE WANTS TO CAPITALIZE ON THE YEARLY CHRISTMAS 11'S. THERE WILL BE PLENTY TO GO AROUND.
Thats what I'm thinking too. Outside of both L and LXXXV, I do want IW Thanos and EG Thor (once it drops). If they ever drop one for C&D I would definitely pick up those

Really want Viking Thor.
Man he looked so awesome.
Straight up from LOTR or GOT

Wish they could do more 80/90s
Loved Alien, Terminator, BTTF, Neo

I copped a red skull headsculpt to make a custom Stone Keeper buy I cant find a robe/cloak.
anybody know where I can find one?

3BDB5552-9DD4-428E-9F2E-6E2C59C58ABC.jpeg
8B410C9C-0A3F-43D2-B6CE-9ED9D4FCD2D2.jpeg

Now I need to find a reasonably priced Joker.

Back
Top Bottom