Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

upload_2019-5-29_12-59-27.png

I think the John Wick head sculpt looks good.

Retail is between $65-75 (on the Gambit figure) but shipping might be almost $20 depending on where you get it. Amazon has it for $79 with prime shipping

Amazon product ASIN B07K7LPQZR

yea I'm doing a little bit of research and I'm finding that the lower priced ones on eBay are knock offs

im assuming retail is closer to $80 like you said

and yo that bleeding edge iron man is out of control, you see how many things he comes with lol

Articulation on those joints is always bananas, I remember the Venom they dropped a couple of months ago...I might get into these, cheap alternative to HT

Articulation on those joints is always bananas, I remember the Venom they dropped a couple of months ago...I might get into these, cheap alternative to HT

gonna be hard not to pick up iron man at least, and then that will probably lead to Spiderman and then gambit lol

speaking of iron man my HT Mark 50 is out for delivery right now :smokin

gonna be hard not to pick up iron man at least, and then that will probably lead to Spiderman and then gambit lol

speaking of iron man my HT Mark 50 is out for delivery right now :smokin
I just saw the Spider-Man, Venom, and Gambit. Uh oh.

just inboxed my IW Iron Man and i noticed my figures lower left leg (right one looking at it) was sliding off with little effort and when it was off there was a rattling inside.

this little piece fell out and it must be a hinge to keep it secured tightly which it was not.

i got it from sideshow but it’s too late to contact them now their hours are over

what’s my best course of action with them? will they send a replacement lower leg or will i have to wait for an entire figure to come in stock? if that’s the case do they wait for you to send back the figure? how does that work

anyone have something like this happen?

350EAE94-DD48-4506-8A74-15CECF574DE0.jpeg

I had an issue with my homecoming spidey. Asked for a replacement head. They took a while to send it but when I finally got the replacement it was another spidey figure. You might get lucky and get a 2nd ironman. They may ask you to ship that one back. They may ship you a new one and ask you to destroy that one. You never know with sideshow, but with the sporadic shipping on this figure it might be a little while before you get taken care of

I had an issue with my homecoming spidey. Asked for a replacement head. They took a while to send it but when I finally got the replacement it was another spidey figure. You might get lucky and get a 2nd ironman. They may ask you to ship that one back. They may ship you a new one and ask you to destroy that one. You never know with sideshow, but with the sporadic shipping on this figure it might be a little while before you get taken care of

what's the deal with this whole destroy the figure thing lol

this isn't the first time I'm hearing about it, how does that work. they literally ask you to destroy the figure and send proof? lol

Despite arriving with a leg injury, I decided to take him out and check him for any other damage.

snapped a few pics thought id share. I think he looks incredible

IMG_8540.jpg
IMG_8541.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8451.jpg
    IMG_8451.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8534.jpg
    IMG_8534.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8535.jpg
    IMG_8535.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8536.jpg
    IMG_8536.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 10
IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

By far my favorite Marvel Netflix show. Gonna have to wait before i can find a reasonably priced Punisher to go with him.

ALL 3 SEASONS OF THIS SHOW WERE PHENOMENAL. I LOVE THE HALLWAY FIGHT SCENE IN SEASON 1 AND THE PRISON BREAKOUT FIGHT SCENE IN SEASON 3. HARD TO IMAGINE THEY FILMED THOSE ALL IN ONE TAKE. BEST FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY IVE SEEN ON TV OR FILM.

not sure where else to ask this but

do y'all mess with any other lines besides hot toys?

those revoltechs got me in a deep wormhole and although I'm not a fan of 6in figs there's some pretty crazy ones out there

I know figuarts is one I dunno how cray I am about them but I've seen mezco, mafex, figma

btw I'm talking mainly marvel but curious to hear what else you guys collect esp in the smaller scale variety

Despite arriving with a leg injury, I decided to take him out and check him for any other damage.

snapped a few pics thought id share. I think he looks incredible

IMG_8540.jpg
IMG_8541.jpg
What number IM is this?

I think I may have ordered the same IM as this. No clue when it may get here

There's so many good toy lines right now.

The SH Figuarts line feels like a budget version of Hot Toys and I dont mean that in a bad way. They release similar figures at half the size/cost. It would be "easy" to buy several Marvel figures and re-create your favorite scenes on a shelf.

I've only sparingly looked at the other lines but they release high quality figures too. If you love to pose your figures, you should really take a look at those lines. Prices range on these 6" figures, some can be found on amazon for $30 while others are pushing $125.

There's so many good toy lines right now.

The SH Figuarts line feels like a budget version of Hot Toys and I dont mean that in a bad way. They release similar figures at half the size/cost. It would be "easy" to buy several Marvel figures and re-create your favorite scenes on a shelf.

I've only sparingly looked at the other lines but they release high quality figures too. If you love to pose your figures, you should really take a look at those lines. Prices range on these 6" figures, some can be found on amazon for $30 while others are pushing $125.

yea I'm seeing that

something about figuarts I can't put my finger on just doesn't do it for me

this mark 7 from the good smile company (lol) looks pretty sick
6bb4d0f19f55fb73f61307f6a8c65729.jpg

Last edited:
If you're an Iron Man collector, they have a ton of suits and have their own Hall of Armor too. I bought this suit/hall of armor combo and enjoyed it.... I sold it after I bought a Hot Toys Diecast figure and it looked tiny next to it.

Amazon product ASIN B01MPXWQ2G

yea its very tough having a hot toys version and seeing a 6inch next to it I bet

its hard for me to buy a figuarts when I could probably get the hot toys version

there's like a 90% chance I buy the revoltech bleeding edge before the end of the weekend tho lol

I actually like that they more geared towards the comic look (gives me a different look than hot toys) and fully posable

tbh id prob enjoy it too knowing its cheaper and smaller...

handling die cast hot toys gives me anxiety I feel like I'm always gonna mess something up or find something faulty on it

If i do get into Enterbay figures, i would pretty much only want to cop the Bulls: Rodman, Pippen and MJ.

12054_danbury_mint_jordan.jpg

My mom bought me 2 of these sets like 15 years ago at a garage sale. Didnt realize they had some value until years later. The detail on them is pretty good and the shoes are accurate.

Back
Top Bottom