Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Just a heads up if anyone is trying to get any SDCC exclusive NECA figures, peep their site for preorders at 1pm ET today.

NECA store was a smooth checkout. Got my 4 pack without a problem. Will go well with my tmnt figures

upload_2019-6-5_12-3-40.png

We’re getting a rerelease of the Spider-Man Stark
Tech (classic MCU) suit without the Tom Holland head. Black trining on the suit looks glossy as well. They may have even upgraded the material for it to be posed without the risk of the suit tearing

Water y'all thoughts on this Spidey vs Iron Spidey? Is this the one to cop?

This dude Memphis is an addict :rofl:

I think ima drop all my RPs on the Ecto bros...

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WOULDNT OF MADE THAT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD I WOULD STILL BE OBLIVIOUS.

THAT ECTO IS FREAKING HUGE. IT DWARFS THE DELOREAN AND TUMBLER. WHERE YOU GONNA DISPLAY IT?

Finally got my last charge on my Iron Man! Though my 1/4 scale joker is delayed...again! Since damn December

Bro what?? :rofl:
Memphis has had waitlist converted a couple of months ago and I believe he has it already? :lol:

Also I prefer that CW BP as well. It’s a top costume/ design all time.
Better then any of the Batman costumes so far.
Im also getting his film version which I dig with the purple. Huge fan of when suits are in multiple films, Iron Spidey, Stark suit will now be in 4 films.

I don’t see why Wolverine should of had to explain his mask.
If anything he can just say the ears help him with his super hearing anyways.

any of you dudes have a sideshow coupon you could pm me that you’re not using

the one they sent me from my cap pre order expired

feel like I'm the only one but i was really disappointed with the "iron spider" suit they gave us in the MCU

the comic red one kills it

if you're a fan of the suit though i would def pick up the hot toys. especially since its been featured in 3 movies including FFH

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WOULDNT OF MADE THAT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD I WOULD STILL BE OBLIVIOUS.

THAT ECTO IS FREAKING HUGE. IT DWARFS THE DELOREAN AND TUMBLER. WHERE YOU GONNA DISPLAY IT?

I have these west elm shelves were I currently have some of my figures posted, each slot is about 13 inches high and 30 inches wide, it would fit the Ecto perfectly with the squad should I decide to get them too..

anyone have any one12 figures?

these started to grab my attention when i began to wander into the 6inch realm

the batman from BvS looks fantastic, anyone know where i can grab one? and what i should be looking at price wise?

I have these west elm shelves were I currently have some of my figures posted, each slot is about 13 inches high and 30 inches wide, it would fit the Ecto perfectly with the squad should I decide to get them too..

THERE'S NO REASON TO HAVE THE ECTO WITHOUT THE TEAM IN MY OPINION :lol:

Back
Top Bottom