Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Sentinel made a 1/6 scale of the comic book iron spider suit.

E7A7E3ED-B9DD-4BB9-AE55-AE9D224B52C0.jpeg

i found out about this a couple days ago and i can’t get it out of my head.

i’m finding it hard to spend $300+ on something that isn’t hot toys tho

ONE OF THE FEW FIGURES TO GO TO WAITLIST BEFORE IT RELEASES. THE WRITING WAS ON THE WALL THOUGH, WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE PRAISING IT AND IT BEING A TOY FAIR EXCLUSIVE WHICH IS MADE IN MUCH FEWER NUMBERS.
Yep, hopefully its off soon. I remember IW Thor was waitlisted for a while before POs opened back up. Need that Ben Reilly lol

Yep, hopefully its off soon. I remember IW Thor was waitlisted for a while before POs opened back up. Need that Ben Reilly lol

IW Thor is getting a second run though. That's not usually the case with Exclusives. But just get on the waitlist to be safe, chances are good it'll get fulfilled.

I'm so trash. I got home last night n was meaning to order it but I ate first. Then boom, waitlist. Hopefully it converts because I'm getting this jo matter what. Hopefully I don't have to pay $500+

IW Thor is getting a second run though. That's not usually the case with Exclusives. But just get on the waitlist to be safe, chances are good it'll get fulfilled.
Yea I already joined it. Told myself I was gonna order in the morning since I was watching the game last night lol

THIS MORE THAN LIKELY WILL COME OFF WAITLIST AND BE BACK IN STOCK LIKE DS ANAKIN AND NEON TECH IRON MAN. PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE IT'S JUST A MARKETING PLOY THAT SIDESHOW PULLED SAME AS THEY DID WITH THE OTHER RECENT EXCLUSIVES.

Back
Top Bottom