Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

All the figures in this thread are dope as hell but how ya'll afford so many of them running at 225+ a piece lmao. I got one lonely figure, Luke from Episode IV, and it hurt me a lil to drop that much for it :frown:

That being said, I am definitely going to be getting one of the upcoming ones from the BvS line. Most likely this one:
View media item 1988174

I mean when you think about it, dudes buying kicks on a consistent basis spend that triple in a month....on average a hot toys figure equals the same as your going rate for Jays/lebrons/kobes and are far easier to purchase.

Last edited:
jaypesoz jaypesoz

I saw that on your IG feed :lol:

I guess I'm going to have 2 Caps on display then :smh:

I love the AoU figure so there's no way I'm selling that one.

jaypesoz jaypesoz

I saw that on your IG feed :lol:

I guess I'm going to have 2 Caps on display then :smh:

I love the AoU figure so there's no way I'm selling that one.

The good thing is that the AoU Cap can be your clean Cap before a battle and the CW one can be your post-battle display. Total win-win :lol:

Although I'm going to have to track down a regular version's "grimmace face" headsculpt just to get some really good action shots :smh:

View media item 1995661

Last edited:
The good thing is that the AoU Cap can be your clean Cap before a battle and the CW one can be your post-battle display. Total win-win :lol:

Although I'm going to have to track down a regular version's "grimmace face" headsculpt just to get some really good action shots :smh:

View media item 1995661

You're an expert at making justifications for purchasing multiples of figures :lol:

I'm over here like, I could definitely use a battle damaged Cap, it is a war after all.

Speaking of multiples, are you getting both Ant-Mans :nerd:

Last edited:

View media item 1995661

You're an expert at making justifications for purchasing multiples of figures :lol:

I'm over here like, I could definitely use a battle damaged Cap, it is a war after all.

Speaking of multiples, are you getting both Ant-Mans :nerd:

Gotta be able to sleep soundly at night, right? :lol:

It's up on Sideshow.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-captain-america-battling-version-hot-toys-902703/

As for Ant-Man, right now, it's a no, but ask me again on May 5th :lol:

Last edited:

It's up on Sideshow.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-captain-america-battling-version-hot-toys-902703/

Sweet. Looks like I'm grabbing that Cap and Scarlet Witch :smh:

The one thing that I like about the OG Ant-Man is that you can display him with him helmet on and face still showing. I thought that was cool.

Any love for Falcon :nerd:

I don't think I've ever seen you post pics of any of his figures.

Milejs210 awesome set up bro! I'm have to take pictures of my soon.

I have so many on preorder
SW, QS, Deadpool, antman, vision, war maxhine(still deciding which one), falcon, BP, Batman, Hulkbuster... Man... My wallet :smh: but my room :pimp: :pimp:

You've really been doing your thing with Hot Toys too, bro :nthat:

It's up on Sideshow.

Sweet. Looks like I'm grabbing that Cap and Scarlet Witch :smh:

The one thing that I like about the OG Ant-Man is that you can display him with him helmet on and face still showing. I thought that was cool.

Any love for Falcon :nerd:

I don't think I've ever seen you post pics of any of his figures.

:lol:

I actually had a deal for the TWS Falcon but after seeing AoU, I wanted to wait to see if they would do one with the updated design, but that didn't happen. Then I was certain they'd do one for Ant-Man but that didn't happen either.

So this CW one will be my very first Falcon and I'm glad I waited because that little drone is pretty cool :lol:

Milejs210 awesome set up bro! I'm have to take pictures of my soon.

I have so many on preorder
SW, QS, Deadpool, antman, vision, war maxhine(still deciding which one), falcon, BP, Batman, Hulkbuster... Man... My wallet :smh: but my room :pimp: :pimp:

Thank you sir!

That PO list :wow: :x :pimp:

:lol:

I'm kind of torn on another War Machine as well. I want the diecast Mk. 1, but the Mk. 3 looks sick as well. I have the plastic Mk. 1, but next to Ironman Mk. 43, you can see the difference. Well at least I can. My wife is just like quit playing with your toys :lol:

“You just started a war!”

Fans around the world will witness the fracture of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Marvel’s latest blockbuster Captain America: Civil War. As the Avengers continue to protect the world, the team becomes divided into two opposing factions, one led by Captain America and another by Iron Man, after extensive collateral damage prompts the government oversight and accountability for the Avengers!

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Tony Stark’s new Iron Man armor – the Mark XLVI to our MMS Diecast series which the collectible figure is made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.

The highly-accurate Mark XLVI collectible figure is greatly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War. It features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head, sophistically developed sleek and streamline designed armor, 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor, real-like thrust fire accessories, the helmet of Captain America, and a specially designed debris diorama figure stand.

13043202_10153471043932344_2481200583348835962_n.jpg

13006501_10153471043917344_3016523277442920954_n.jpg

13051752_10153471043927344_3425370427483976372_n.jpg

12974495_10153471044147344_8072226702927388609_n.jpg

View media item 1999037
13001220_10153471044292344_7212328554355972478_n.jpg

13043238_10153471044527344_6691097395425622605_n.jpg

View media item 1999039
View media item 1999040
13062333_10153471044532344_9209814132307915362_n.jpg

View media item 1999041
View media item 1999042
View media item 1999043
View media item 1999044
The 1/6th scale Mark XLVI Collectible specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- Contains diecast material
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
- Interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement

Accessories:

- One (1) 1/6th scale Captain America helmet
- Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Debris diorama figure stand with with Mark XLVI nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2017

Back
Top Bottom