Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I didn't even notice when they went up for PO, but I like how Joker and Harley have backdrops. I don't like the jump in price, but at least they come with a ton of accessories.

I love those pics @SinnerP :pimp:

It's nice to see all these figures up close and all of the detail. Did you have any personal favorites you enjoyed seeing?

Last edited:
elvaquero87 elvaquero87

Nice Jokers :pimp:

What all do you have on PO :nerd:

Thanks. Oh man, some of my POs include: BvS:DoJ Batman, Knightmare Batman, Armored Batman, Deadpool, Iron Man Mk.VI, War Machine Mk.1, and some of the upcoming Suicide Squad figures in the pics above. It may be a lot but only a couple of them are coming out in the near future. The Iron Man and Suicide Squad figures aren't due until next summer :x.

Never knew this thread was on here.

Have all of the Sideshow and Hot Toys (who did the movie versions) Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes releases.

I was obsessed with ninjas growing up and consider myself a bit of a silent assassin even as an adult :lol:

Just scooped the Red and Black Sideshow Cobra ninjas. CAN NOT WAIT till they get here to set all my guys up.

Passed on the Green ninja. Other two had better accessories and otherwise they're all pretty similar.

Will circle back with pics.

May pick up one of the Deadpools. Not sure which. OG or the movie version.

Last edited:
View media item 2182785View media item 2182786
14440879_10153834933047344_6918927715914442182_n.jpg
14470504_10153834934277344_7227857475222303108_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dudes I'm not new around these HotToys, so although I love them, I'm not as blown as I once was by these, but YO....this Bats is insane, has me about to pull the trigger on Supes and armored Bats...crazy..

I'm kind of glad you don't post pics too often, because yours makes me want that Batman now :wow:

Supes is worth it IMO I have have the regular Batman on the way later this month looks like :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom