Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Speaking of villains and lesser seen pick ups (at least from what I’ve seen in here), does anyone own Deathstroke? Any opinions good or bad?

Thinking of adding him and a Batman to my ninjas with both having trained in Ninjutsu in their respective histories etc.

Speaking of villains and lesser seen pick ups (at least from what I’ve seen in here), does anyone own Deathstroke? Any opinions good or bad?

Thinking of adding him and a Batman to my ninjas with both having trained in Ninjutsu in their respective histories etc.

Top 3 figure for me this year. I keep him next to Deadpool but he's a little beefier, as are most of the video game figures.

FCEF3BE5-466D-42DF-9554-01FF2660E4A8.jpg

MY INFINTIY MARK 4 WAR MACHINE JUST ARRIVED. STARTING TO GET A DS COLLECTION GOING. STILL HAVENT UNBOXED DARTH MAUL OR JOHN WICK YET.

Last edited:
Also, being "DS" doesn't really add any additional value. The aftermarket price is the aftermarket price, sealed or not.

Not saying someone may pay more for a factory sealed one, but that's more the exception than the rule.

Yea never found being DS a big factor.
More if it’s missing parts or paint scratches.

The hell am I suppose to do with a toy that you suppose to display and not really wear in a box stored :lol:

Unless you hoping it goes up in value.

I need Shuri and Scarlet Spider to go ahead and start shipping now. Been seeing pics of War Machine and now I'm ready to bite. Smh, I gotta buy some more detolfs, I'm about to go in

Last edited:
I'm looking to pick up a spider-man figure. which one do you guys feel like is worth buying. I heard some complaints about the Homecoming one.

I'm looking to pick up a spider-man figure. which one do you guys feel like is worth buying. I heard some complaints about the Homecoming one.
Homecoming is closest to a classic suit so if I was buying only one that would be it. Iron Spider looks amazing standing still but it can look bad depending on the pose/severity of the creasing. I'd go with the Tech suit because it's been in Civil War, Homecoming, and Infinity War.

They need to make a real fabric suit for Spiderman. Not that vinyl crap
The new Scarlet Spider figure did it right. Materials on it are perfect for a spidey figure. Can pose him and way and not worry about damage. Can't wait until it gets here, hopefully Sideshow ships it this month.

Finally pulled the trigger on Black Panther and pre ordered the Spider-Man Upgrade suit. I wonder why Hot Toys takes so long to ship them out. Also waiting for Thor, Captain America E.G., Iron Man E.G. and Ronin.

So now that I know I'm getting Deathstroke need a Batman.

Thinking about the Justice League Batman. Bat fleck. It's the easiest cop it seems and I think would go well with Slade.

Most of the video reviews I've seen have been positive but maybe that's just how those vids go.

Anyone of you really about this life heard anything good or bad about it? Appreciate it in advance.

So now that I know I'm getting Deathstroke need a Batman.

Thinking about the Justice League Batman. Bat fleck. It's the easiest cop it seems and I think would go well with Slade.

Most of the video reviews I've seen have been positive but maybe that's just how those vids go.

Anyone of you really about this life heard anything good or bad about it? Appreciate it in advance.

AS USA COLLECTORS, WE DONT HAVE IT IN HAND YET TO JUDGE

Back
Top Bottom