Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

ON SIGHT!!

F23660DA-79E1-4951-A989-4992B6BBC7DF.jpeg

261A5C21-664B-47EC-9DCF-D0C19B4F4B4D.jpeg

1C3680EB-F0F8-40CB-A5F3-015A057E5594.jpeg

That seam on his helmet is unsightly for sure.

Amazing otherwise.

YEA IT IS BUT I'M NOT PASSING ON THIS FIGURE BECAUSE OF IT. LOOKS TOO DOPE. AFTER SEEING THE NEW STAN LEE, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAVE THE SEAM IF THEY RELEASED IT. WISH THERE WAS A JAKE HEADSCULPT AS WELL. THE HELMET DOES LIGHT UP AND THE BODY ARMOR DOES AS WELL.

I’m not really a fan of the character but that figure is so dope, it looks like it will have an amazing shelf presence!

Last edited:
Figured I'd see if anyone on here was after a Spiderman Advanced Suit(PS4) never been opened, before I send it back to Sideshow...

Anyone want Enterbay mastepiece in motion figures? I got MJ, Harden and Curry. Thought I would ask you guys first before I put them up on ebay.

Speaking of star destroyers I really wanted randy coppers new kit. I was ready to buy until I got this response from the builder I wanted :frown:

“Hi - due to the size of that model, the work involved, materials (paint, fiber optics, LEDs, etc.), custom parts, and labor I would need to charge $3200 for the build. That wouldn't include shipping. I use a freight service that would deliver the model to your door (if you live in the US or Canada). The price for that varies but you are looking at around $400-600 for shipping.”

Speaking of star destroyers I really wanted randy coppers new kit. I was ready to buy until I got this response from the builder I wanted :frown:

“Hi - due to the size of that model, the work involved, materials (paint, fiber optics, LEDs, etc.), custom parts, and labor I would need to charge $3200 for the build. That wouldn't include shipping. I use a freight service that would deliver the model to your door (if you live in the US or Canada). The price for that varies but you are looking at around $400-600 for shipping.”
Geez and I thought Zoids model kits were expensive lol

MIGHT AS WELL GET THE REVELL KIT AND DO IT YOURSELF. THATS WHAT I GOT.

19C73E10-3E84-4390-9934-1FCB7FE763FF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom