Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

That's crazy. I don't understand how she wouldn't be a popular toy but maybe that's just me :frown:

They never dropped a Yellow Jacket or Ronan the Accuser, which are my top two most-wanted. They also never dropped Lady Sif, or the Warriors 3. Who knows if Valkyrie will even be released anymore. They teased her main Ragnarok fit, but I would've preferred her white armor version though. Killmonger's og costume is MIA, Jyn Erso's dad from Dr. Strange, along with Ultron's final form. They're just weird with it sometimes:smh:

They never dropped a Yellow Jacket or Ronan the Accuser, which are my top two most-wanted. They also never dropped Lady Sif, or the Warriors 3. Who knows if Valkyrie will even be released anymore. They teased her main Ragnarok fit, but I would've preferred her white armor version though. Killmonger's og costume is MIA, Jyn Erso's dad from Dr. Strange, along with Ultron's final form. They're just weird with it sometimes:smh:

Man I remember when they teased that ASM3 Rhino....that thing looked incredible...I wonder who kept that proto...to this day I drool over those comic con videos of it

Man I remember when they teased that ASM3 Rhino....that thing looked incredible...I wonder who kept that proto...to this day I drool over those comic con videos of it

They probably all in J.C. Hong's crib or something just chillin:lol:

Although I would've preferred a Cable announcement this morning, I'm glad Doc was finally announced today. I've had to talk a few heads away from throwing their ~$5-600 for the og version.

They probably all in J.C. Hong's crib or something just chillin:lol:

Although I would've preferred a Cable announcement this morning, I'm glad Doc was finally announced today. I've had to talk a few heads away from throwing their ~$5-600 for the og version.

Any whispers about war machine?

I haven’t heard or even seen any pics from Toy Shows yet but will definitely get him too.

Remember, they still have to announce IW Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Panther and Ebony Maw.

I'm ready to pre-order that Strange! Woo. Bet you it's close to $300 though smh

It's definitely gonna get closer to that $300 mark that they seem to be inching towards with every figure announced. It'll probably be a random price like $271 or something:lol:

Vision and Scarlet Witch I'd kinda want.... I enjoyed their scenes very much in iW. I thought Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen acted their socks off

that strange is fire.

i wonder if those multiple arms will be attachments.

also someone sell me their mark 46 for NT fam price.

thanks

Side note, I'd like to see Hot Toys possibly go back and remake the Harvey Dent/Two-Face figure with a better face sculpt.

DONE.

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom