Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

PRE-ORDERED

211C9DF8-7040-4FD6-92D2-49055F88AD36.jpeg

What's the difference between the 2 life size baby Groots besides the suits (and lack thereof)?

One comes with the jacket and a couple extra pieces. The one still on PO is just the basic Baby Groot.
So you're saying the one shipping right away is better than one on PO? Lol whoa why would anyone choose to wait a yr then.

I got the one with the suit, I'm happy with him

So you're saying the one shipping right away is better than one on PO? Lol whoa why would anyone choose to wait a yr then.

I got the one with the suit, I'm happy with him

Pretty much. The one coming later is just an option for people who really wanna save that $50 for a bare bones version.

There seems to be a trend in HotToys decreasing their production sizes and causing a lot of pieces to go on waitlist or sell out shortly after or before they drop in Hong Kong, then surging in prices in the aftermarket, I guess is a good and bad thing, seeing Dr strange shooting for 700$ has me feeling like damn, we might have jumped into a decent investment early...also pissed I passed on Strange when I could have pulled the trigger so many times, so here comes the FOMO effect that I never had to deal with, with these damn toys...I was gonna sit on ROTJ Luke, but now that it dropped and is getting praised, FOMO hit and I POd, I’m not gonna risk it selling out and then shooting to 500$+

Hot Toys is like entry level stocks:lol:

I just cashed out on the og Deadpool for $400 last week because I got a tip the DP2 was going up this week:lol:

I’m a damn HODLR to the end man...rarely do I sell anything and when I do, I start to regret it...lol

I would have rocked with the power pose 47, I shoulda copped, goes perfect with homecoming spidey

Damn just checked the prices on my Tamashii C3PO...lol

E720285E-089D-424D-9A41-062A4DF558C4.png

Copped for 300$ some years back...lol

So I know what Captain America's secret weapon is and it's a huge spoiler for A4. When is the infinity war cap supposed to be shipping?

Back
Top Bottom