Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

0749EE4F-B465-4394-8AE2-1CAD9A05C748.jpeg
Those poses are garbage :lol:

Couldn’t even do the museum pose correctly :lol:

Dying at ‘Turbo Man’ :rofl:

Neca turtles are so awesome and photogenic

I was disappointed i missed out on the 2018 SDCC exclusive NECA turtles but relieved when the GameStop exclusive turtles were basically the same thing minus a couple accessories and packaging. I highly recommend them for any tmnt fans if you can get your hands on them.

Yoooo when the ***** did neca drop
1/6th scale turtles!???? Where the hell was i!?

And are they still around for retail!?

Any of you guys out there not using the stand with your figures? Personally I’m not a fan of them

They’re 7” and it’s a gamestop exclusive. It’s sold out now but they should be restocking.

They’re 7” and it’s a gamestop exclusive. It’s sold out now but they should be restocking.
Wait is this the same set that dropped with the diorama? Because I have that set, never unboxed them, thought they were smaller, they look on Pat with a 12inch figure in that photo tho...is it the angle?

They were available for pre-order for a while but are now basically sold out. You can still see them on gamestop's site and can try to track them down but inventory is gone and i dont think they are making another run of them. Resale is pretty high on these considering the figures retailed for about $23 each. ( https://www.gamestop.com/collectibl...langelo-action-figure-only-at-gamestop/165642 )

NECA also has these 2 packs popping up at targets ( http://thefwoosh.com/2019/02/first-...edposts_origin=174914&relatedposts_position=1 )

yeah, its the angle. the figures are about half the size of Thor. Amazing figures tho. Really glad i was able to cop

Wait is this the same set that dropped with the diorama? Because I have that set, never unboxed them, thought they were smaller, they look on Pat with a 12inch figure in that photo tho...is it the angle?

I was about to say what happened to yours....:lol:

im.jpg

I know its the Hot Toys thread but anyone collect the SH Figuarts line? Some of those figures look great and are at a much lower price point than Hot Toys.

Here's my SH Figuarts Iron Man mark VI with the Hall Of Armor in a dark room.

i really gotta wait at least another month for this mark 50?

damn i’m not about this pre order life

they should have made this available in time for endgame

Hawkeye is perfection, the details in his hair is crazy. To be honest EG Cap doesn’t look all that great.

Back
Top Bottom