Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

They'll probably do the suit again for far from home. I cant wait for that black and red and mysterio tho

Hopefully they do the “stark tech”/regular suit again with different material for the blue parts that allow Spider-Man to get into more dynamic poses without wrinkling/risk of ripping.

Can someone school me on preorders? Is it more like a waiting list or do I put down a deposit? Do I have to use a credit card or can I use my debit card? I’m assuming credit card is better because they take the money out at a random time and you want to make sure you have the funds?

Can someone school me on preorders? Is it more like a waiting list or do I put down a deposit? Do I have to use a credit card or can I use my debit card? I’m assuming credit card is better because they take the money out at a random time and you want to make sure you have the funds?

Pre-Ordering requires a small deposit, yes. But at least you're guaranteed a figure when it comes out and it comes off the total anyway which is always nice. Waitlists happen after they sell out of their allocation of figures, but it's free to get on the list. Should someone cancel their pre-order, you have a few days to accept going from waitlisted to actual pre-order. Sold Out means try your luck elsewhere.

You can use any card to PO except Amex.

Pre-Ordering requires a small deposit, yes. But at least you're guaranteed a figure when it comes out and it comes off the total anyway which is always nice. Waitlists happen after they sell out of their allocation of figures, but it's free to get on the list. Should someone cancel their pre-order, you have a few days to accept going from waitlisted to actual pre-order. Sold Out means try your luck elsewhere.

You can use any card to PO except Amex.

Nice. Ready to start my descent into Hot Toys. Working on a good space now. Really excited

NEW ARRIVALS.

33E89D65-A2EF-484D-B1E6-5F323AA2AAE1.jpeg

F4E1DD71-7643-421A-946D-6DDB33CBE064.jpeg

STARTING TO GET A BACKLOG OF FIGURES I NEED TO PUT ON DISPLAY.

00F5B198-07DA-4241-9979-E9E121768FA7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom