Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Just chopped a mark 45 off BBTS since no one wanted to sell me a 46 or 47 for a same price. Now I'm I'm Ebay looking for a Tony Stark headsculpt to go with it.

LOOKS MY MARK 47 IS WORTH CLOSE TO DOUBLE RETAIL. EVERY OTHER POST IN FACEBOOK GROUPS I SEE SOMEONE LOOKING FOR ONE. THIS THING WAS JUST SITTING ON BBTS WHEN I BOUGHT :lol:

anyone get their spider-man deluxe yet?

my local comic book store has a few on order but doesn’t know when they’re coming in

i’m trying to gauge when he might get the delivery

anyone get their spider-man deluxe yet?

my local comic book store has a few on order but doesn’t know when they’re coming in

i’m trying to gauge when he might get the delivery
You asked this on sideshowcollectors earlier? I got mine from sideshow aboit 2 months ago now

Just chopped a mark 45 off BBTS since no one wanted to sell me a 46 or 47 for a same price. Now I'm I'm Ebay looking for a Tony Stark headsculpt to go with it.
Make sure you get a neck collar to go with the headsculpt. See mine:

45.jpg

Mark 45 just came in, my first iron man. I'm trying to put the batteries in and I'm just about to say forget it. Lil Mfers keep bouncing out and I can't even unscrew the head to try that one
Like legit, who ever manufactured this figure gotta catch these hands. It's like they screwed it in with anger. I'm gonna end up stripping the screw

WILL SEE THE MOVIE FIRST THEN DECIDE. I'M NOT HUGE ON THE STAR WARS HOT TOYS. I REALLY ONLY LIKE THE VILLIANS. I HAVE KYLO REN IN HAND AND DARTH VADER ON PRE-ORDER.

Back
Top Bottom