HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

what false info were u given?
and yes I am wearing both of mine with pride!!!
Sorry you couldn't be there
frown.gif

I was told that both PE's was gonna be released with the "allstar"23's On saturday. I guess they had to throw the food to the beasts before the beasts got outta control. Im not gonna lie, i am a little salty but life goeson. (does it?)

12 Rays...i was the last man out and they still had one Q Rich left in a 13..The district manager offered to sell it to me but i only had $135 left..why didyou leave without sayin #$@$?

I was tryna boogie with the speed of light I mean I was in Harlem!!
roll.gif

Your saying u could have copped a 2nd pair
eek.gif
by yourself
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I was tryna boogie with the speed of light I mean I was in Harlem!!
roll.gif

^ this is the customer HoH is supporting... people that dont even want to be in their neighborhood
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by soysauce23

they are NOT coming out tomorrow relax

i hope no one took this guys word

When I talked to him on the phone he was not even going to pay for me putting another person on the line

I was not going to pay for another person waiting on his shoes and at that a stranger and not get my money back for another body on the line for a strangersshoes

its nyc people out here we dont fall for B.S.

I know he talked with a few heads and I am sure noone fell for his story about him knowing the deal on the shoes

its like a person having the inside scoop on a pair of shoes being released in cali and having the info in nyc

I could've sworn they said Saturday. I'm kinda tight. I could be cool with it, if I had a shot, but damn, they advertise one date, and do another. Iknow it's just kicks, but still...

didn't know they released this early..oh well i guess..win some lose some..i like the q rich ones the best

WOW ... THEY ARE OUT ALREADY? Who cares .. I'm not making a line in the bad weather we had for these. IMO = Not so very good looking!! Anyways, I had agood time at home while my shorty cooked dinner and i surf expedia and booking a ticked to the caribeans to hunt for some milfs .. LOVELY .. I'm glad yakids got what you wanted because I was getting what I wanted at home ... PROPS!

damn yo...kinda mad i dint get much of a heads up on these...oh well i guess i can save the money for something better, on a lighter note...those lbj vallstars look pretty dope

I am home from work sick and I just got even sicker seeing that these released under my nose...... I'M SO F'N TIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Q-Rich are nice

IMO - GR wht/grn XIV > Ray VIII's

They just look too cheap to me. Like there was no time or effort put into the shoe. When you got people who'll buy anything you don't have to careabout the product you put out.

IMO the writing on the PEs just kills the whole shoe. Unless the player has his own signature shoe its pointless to printhis number or name on it. Its like getting a pair of shaqs and putting 23 or jordan on the side or even having melos with kobe or 8 on them. A playerssignature model should remain for that player and team jordans should be the only shoe getting PE versions. The colorways i do not mind but the writing iswack. Just my opinion
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom