HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

I am still exhausted from my 2 pairs of XX3's. Even though it's nice 2 have a sneaker worth G money, I think I'm growing up a little. Campout,welcome back, I got 2 murder that shorty I was talking about 5 times 2day.
smokin.gif

whatup Will...to all those that have sent me their numbers you will recieve a text message on the shoe date of arrival. ill be at the HoH everyday until theman i spoke to gives me the yes.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

whatup Will...to all those that have sent me their numbers you will recieve a text message on the shoe date of arrival. ill be at the HoH everyday until the man i spoke to gives me the yes.
edit-no im not joking. edit 2-if you dont live in NY i cant help you since the stores policy is 1 per customer

KampoutKid^

Good looking out for the NY contingent,

Anyone in the greater Deerfield area, I got the line on a certain number of pairs, No worries.

Expressions Boston yeah? Very intriguing... Now there's an endeavor.

Cheers

Yo Campout, I'm feeling some kinda ways about your recruiting policy for these kicks.

I feel you're trying 2 re-create when I got get my 2 pairs of XX3's. People is grimy for real on niketalk, I feel a lil bitter on the damn XX3's.But yo Count be me in

We will both be one of few 2 cop these.
tongue.gif

Q's PE's are wack

Ray's are nice tho

I'd rather see those Black/White Finley's release but it doesn't matter, I won't be copping any

im sending phone calls instead of text messages when i get the inventory confirmation. special thanks to the House of Hoops workers for helpin me with info. Iwas just told that they arent allowed to take any sizes and would have to line up just like the rest of us. I think his name was "double op" but hesaid it so fast that i couldnt understand. If any nters got good friends that arent into sneakers but would line up for the 2 or 3 employees at hoh it wouldreally be appreciated. These are more hyped than we think. Calls are comming in from africa and europe.

Shout out to all the HoH employees. Niketalk needs you.

Hey guys, I'm from NYC. I just got off the phone with some lady from HOH. She informed me that theres no set release date as of yet but they've beenset to release in March.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Everybody in NYC good luck an i hope everybody who really wants them is able to cop even though theres only 24 pairs.

24 pairs in each colorway

JB wearers are a bunch of crybabies. Ya'll beg and plead for years for something to drop and when it does ya'll complain. Retros drop ya'll are pissed because it's missing a f'n nike check, You get an og colorway and pissed off because it's limited, ya'll get PLAYER(AS IN NBA) Exclusives and ya'll complain about the availability of those. Be happy that PE's are coming out.
I agree with you to a point but how can people outside of NY (with the numbers not many of them are going to be happy either) are going to be satisified with 24 pairs. I wouldn't say make them a gr but maybe selling them online at JB for a certain amount of time, selling them in the players city (Ray or other JB cats), and/or something others on here probably have said before.

Originally Posted by nikeandjordanonly

a very reliable source told me that a few pairs of the ray allen pe may be releasing at expressions boston
wink.gif
Can you fill me in on some more info please? Is this source from the expressions store or else where. Any and all info would be highly appreciated,Thank you.

yall dudes are way too thirsty.
wayyy too thirsty.

but i live right next to HoH, so if anybody is lacking a hook up, do holler
smile.gif

Real talk, I am planning to fly out there from LA to copp these... can anyone PM me info on the area of HoH? I have the approximate release date/time/price onhand... and I'm willing to give you the info for any accommodation's or anyone willing to help me.

you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours. If yal make sure I get a pair, I'll give you enough info to get yours too.

How are you gonna come from LA to get these when there is no set release date. Are you planning on camping out till they release?

Back
Top Bottom