house of hoops dallas

just got word from my boy that works at footlocker(the manager) that they are going to open a house of hoops in towneast mall. but its going to be inside thefootlocker store. anyone else hear about that?

^^^^^I feel yall, i bought the half cents through my homies discount and i might go back for the copper foams other than that im not going back,maybe thespacejams maybe

Yall are crazy if you think it isnt what its made out to be.

but for good release on PE like all those bad $%% hyperdunks we will be thank full for having a HoH

i know i wish it was open when the pearl foams dropped and the nate rob foam lites.

^^^^ yo dnt get me wrong they got some nice stuff but im not into half the stuff they got there but like u said pearl foams ,exclusive watever we will be there

^ most of the stuff is trash. But when they do drop the hot stuff its good to have it there .

we just missed out on a year. id love to have a shot at all those rare hyper dunks . or the HoH blue penny foams and countless others.

I went yesterday, my partner let me try on the spacejams i cant make up my mind if i should get a 9.5 or 10 guess im stuck

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

I went yesterday, my partner let me try on the spacejams i cant make up my mind if i should get a 9.5 or 10 guess im stuck

Are they true to size? Am asking cus I'm a 9.5 or 10 but I rather get a 9.5. How many pairs did they get?

^^^ yo the reason im stuck in wat size ima get is becuz i tore a liament in my right foot making my right foot kinda swollen thats why i dont know which sizebut the left shoe felt fine, they got quite a few.where u plan on getting ur pair i got most of the 9.5 or 10s on lock .SHOT OUT TO MY PARTNER JAY FOR HOOKINGME UP LIKE A TOW TRUCK

HOMERXXI wrote:
^^^ yo the reason im stuck in wat size ima get is becuz i tore a liament in my right foot making my right foot kinda swollen thats why i dont know which size but the left shoe felt fine, they got quite a few.where u plan on getting ur pair i got most of the 9.5 or 10s on lock .SHOT OUT TO MY PARTNER JAY FOR HOOKING ME UP LIKE A TOW TRUCK

at footlocker in the cliff and at footaction. i have another spot that alot of ppl dont know of but that's just a back up plan just in case i need morepairs for ppl i know. the footaction in the cliff is opening up at 4a.m. but im just getting them for my kids. the manager there told me he is going to betaxing ppl $100.00 on men sizes for each shoe he has to hold. i
roll.gif
when hetold me that. i told him good luck on that. but it should be packed every where you go.

^^^ was he a black guy i use to work at the footlocker at wynnewood,my lil sister works there now sad she aint got no pull comes to me to get her friends apair

HOMERXXI wrote:
^^^ was he a black guy i use to work at the footlocker at wynnewood,my lil sister works there now sad she aint got no pull comes to me to get her friends a pair
naw its a mexican guy at footaction right across from there were there taxing $100.00. im still
laugh.gif
at that. what time is footlocker where your sis work at opening up?

Back
Top Bottom