HOUSE OF HOOPS EXCLUSIVE DUNKS*

House of Hoops Located at 125th Street across from the Apollo Theaters in Harlem NYC this past week received 3 special House of Hoops Exclusives, and only atthe House of Hoops. We received a Evil Canivle,NY Giants, and NY Mets Nike Dunk. And again these Shoes is only released at the House of Hoops Only.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WP2783

I'll try and post some pics on them... But if anyone in the NYC area would like to take some pics of these 3 special HOH Dunks and post it on Niketalk to help out please do so. Just ask any manager on duty and they'll galdly let u do so. Just let whom ever know that you doing it to post it on Niketalk.
lookin 4 employees?

^ no there not that nice - if it were only owned by nike then they would but foot locker is a bi***

you guys should check out the drama that went down in the Nike forum HoH thread
laugh.gif

then you will understand why the manager of HoH asking people to take pics for him in his own store is so ironic.

Sales are so bad you gotta have other people take pics to post online so you can make the day? LOL

so wait..youre saying giants and mets inspired dunks?
i mean, call me ******ed..(but since there arent pics yet)..is it possible that they are knicks and nets inspired dunks instead? i mean it IS the house of"hoops" right?

hes just trying to generate some customer traffic...

you a sneaky sneaky man.

but what melon head said makes sense...if its the house of hoops why have football and baseball team inspired shoes?

and how does evil canievel (sp?) [RIP] get a shoe exclusive to the HoH?

We received a Evil Canivle

An Evel Knievel dunk, eh? Man, I think you butchered the spelling worse than Nike likely butchered these phantom dunks you're hyping
roll.gif

Talk about disrespect...the dude's a "LEGEND"

51335ff8e578445795d003e74ae4fc132903b62.jpg

3 special House of Hoops Exclusives, and only at the House of Hoops...And again these Shoes is only released at the House of Hoops Only

You're redundant...and not just your speech
eyes.gif

Nike bringing back the NYC logo:
2hp0olg.jpg

And I don't even like NY. Love to have a pair of those Mets though.

Back
Top Bottom