HOUSE OF HOOPS EXCLUSIVE DUNKS*

I know it's been said, but those black/orange.
pimp.gif

.Went to the House of Hoops today and scooped up my Mets lows. I really must say that the store is
eek.gif
. The design and setup is great, and props to the ppl over there. Maybe I justdidnt look close enough, but I didnt see the blk highs or the evil highs, only the lows.

Here's a a couple pics for those interested in a different shot from the ones already posted.

^^Surprised me too, but Im apparently so...they were all ID boxes. Like I said tho, idk about the black hi's or evil hi's but I would think they werethe same.

Originally Posted by chatta718

yeah they are...i just got all 3... but they failed to tell me how many pairs are floating around.....does anyone have an idea....thx....

employees at the store told me 72 pairs each however I've also heard 200 pairs ...

Previously House of Hoops released 3 pairs of exclusive House of Hoops Dunks (evil k ,giants ,mets). Well that was nothing compare to this months Dunks and AirForce One releases. I've gathered some info on what's up and coming this month and heres what I've received and these shoes have no release datesas soon we receive them at HOUSE OF HOOPS theyu will be out out on the salesfloor. I will try my best to let you guys know when then come in.

DUNK LOW SUPREME white/team red/deep forest "Ostrich"
eek.gif

DUNK LOW SUPREME black/white "Cotton Club Spat"
eek.gif

DUNK LOW SUPREME cognac/dark cinder
DUNK LOW SUPREME white/mid nay "Yankees"
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM black/met-gold "Hotness"
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM black/team red-forest
DUNK HIGH PREMIUM cognac
DUNK HIGH SUPREME black/black-pine green "City Pack"(east)
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM white/black "Cotton Club Spat"
DUNK HIGH PREMIUM classic olive/black/red/met gold "Mr T"
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM white/black/safety orange "Tony the Tiger"
eek.gif

AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME MAX black/lazer blue ozone ****
eek.gif

AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-dark loden
AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-medium grey
AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-chutney
AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-barn

Sorry NO I do not have any pictures of any of these shoes to post to show what they look like. I will let you guys "Niketalk OFFICIAL HOUSE OF HOOPSTHREAD" know as these shoes come in to keep you inform. And NO I am sorry we do not do Phone Orders.
ohwell.gif

So I stop by House Of Hoops today and saw a lot of new limited products out on display.

First let start with the Limited dunks premium " WP " was talking about earlier on this post before all this Commotion started.

This are limited to only 50 pairs and are called the " HOTNESS " Retail $ 125 . I was told Lebron Jameswore these two days ago on some interview. This have the zoom air insole and are compared to the NYC dunks that just came out.

Originally Posted by cleanscene

i just puked imn my mouth a little ..these shoes are awful

I kinda agree. But They are Hot In my Own opinion. I got a pair for myself, They are different and kind off look like the wheat AF1 Bobbito drop lastmonth. Something different.

Thanks for the update DIDIT, much appreciated...Havent been out there in like 2 or 3 weeks since its a bit of a commute for me...

You wouldnt by chance have seen, or heard any updates on the " DUNK HIGH PREMIUM white/black/safety orange "Tony the Tiger" " would you?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Thanks for the update DIDIT, much appreciated...Havent been out there in like 2 or 3 weeks since its a bit of a commute for me...

You wouldnt by chance have seen, or heard any updates on the " DUNK HIGH PREMIUM white/black/safety orange "Tony the Tiger" " would you?

No word on those yet - but waiting on them just like you

Well for those waiting for the next round of HOH Nike ID Dunk Exclusive, HOH got their shipment in today of very limited pairs (80 )

Back
Top Bottom