House of Hoops NYC 1 Year Anniversary Release Schedule

No harm done Kobehead! I enjoy the conversation & communication on NT. I just don't see anything note worthy on the list. I can think of a few morethings that could have been dropped. Flightposites, orig. foamposites, some NYC Jordan PEs, playstation AF1 (may be reaching with that one!) Yankees Lebron VNot even the Oregon HDs on the list!! Maybe I am just looking for a WOW factor. Not one sneaker on the list jumps out at you IMO.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

No harm done Kobehead! I enjoy the conversation & communication on NT. I just don't see anything note worthy on the list. I can think of a few more things that could have been dropped. Flightposites, orig. foamposites, some NYC Jordan PEs, playstation AF1 (may be reaching with that one!) Yankees Lebron V Not even the Oregon HDs on the list!! Maybe I am just looking for a WOW factor. Not one sneaker on the list jumps out at you IMO.
it must be sunday...AMEN!!! i'm not knockin the releases, but the ooooh aaaah factor is missing...unless you like any of the players' pethey're releasing. i'm just happy that nike does make them available to the public, that's the most important part (well then again, that'sthe only reason HoH exists).

check SC.com

Billy posted all of the shoes that will release throughout the week...

yeah, good looks sho3tym!

Oden's and/or West's in sz11
nerd.gif
, pm me, i might wanna try to work out a trade...

if someone can pick me up a size 9 in the army foams please get at me. Thanks!

I gotta get me them TEXAS hyperdunks... and those D west max joints...

lets go bout time HOH NY gettim some joints...

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

the PE sucks this year because the shoes for this season suck.

i cannot concur w/ that statement. the hyperdunk, powermax, huarache 08, shox gamer and the signature players kicks are way better than the previousyear's junk; to include the other brands as well. last year was full of junk and nike "out of idea" shoes to include sharkleys and barwins (youcan include fusions if you want). but if you concentrate of most of the nikes worn last year, it was the "choose your own adventure" huarache/airmax/shox elite tb. even the signature player's kicks were a let down (ie lebron v and zkiii-well that's argumentative). so i don't believe youcould base your opinion on this years shoes, but i guess you could cause "it's a free country"...or is it.

a lot of the pe's for this season have a funkiness to them. color placement is huge when it comes to dope or boarderline releases. i can see you basingyour opinion on that, but not the actual shoes...but that would be my opinion.

yeah bmoore is far from a reseller!!! t dog it does suck that they dont drop them here in texas but oh well hopefully my boy comes thru for me tommorrow.. wishi had enough for the making history but i bought the aa's friday. oh well. for those that are going out tommorrow good luck .

just a reminder that Oden is a sample pic....

and I had a inside tip on that posting...

when does the store open and when does it close?

I haven't been there sinceit opened and my dad goes to work wednesday night so maybe by chance they will still have the gamers (vc of course)

They normally opens at 10am, but on early releases they open at 8am. My inside man has not gotten back to me on if they are opening at 8 & I forgot to callthe store & ask.

I haven't purchased a new basketball shoe since the all black kobe 3, but those David West's may just end that hiatus.

haha...pac...now i wish i would have bought the home ones to complete the collection...haha

Back
Top Bottom