House of Hoops NYC 1 Year Anniversary Release Schedule

I hope the ODENS have the white on the midsole if not i will def hope to get the WEST, If there all black then it will be between west and gasol's or bothif i can hide em form the old lady lol

I could go for a pair of those PAUermaxes, but there's no way you'd catch me in line for them, or anything else they're releasing.

it'll be interesting how resellers play these releases. there's not a huge fan base for those players pe's. well, maybe gasol only cause laker fansalmost buy anything prpl and gold/maize on a shoe. i think the west powermax's will be the highest sought after amongst all the releases only because ofthe colorway. i believe there's still a bunch of gooden powermax's sitting in hoh chi's stock room right now; interesting that there's no pairson ebay either. there's still a good quantity of odom hd pe's on ebay, but resellers aren't moving them for the ransom they're holding. that isvery good for the true sneaker head/fan/collector. i just hope that everyone that wants a pair, gets a pair.

if there's one pair of powermax's that may do well, i think it would be boozer's...once again because of the colorway

Shaq, You summed it up! The LeBron Vi's don't seem to be moving as well as the resellers think either in my opinion. I really wanted the Hughes, &Oregon HD. I may see if someone can scoop me a pr of Goodens, only b/c I love red & white.

can someone hook me up with an energy pack size 9? my "reseller" friend on the west coast is price gauging...

Originally Posted by tupac003

= Mine!
pimp.gif

Already made the call....
That is indeed saucey...

If anyone can help me out with the Odens or David West's..please pm me..i need a size 10!

Thats pretty much what released at the HoH in Chi... except for the PE Tuesday stuff.

I need a few pairs (3 to be exact) of the Odens in a size 13...

someone holla and I'll scoop them from you

I have Larry Hughes Homegrown Hyperdunks sizes 10.5 and 12 (size 12 is the only one Ihave left.)
Snake Pools sz. 11.5
Dark Army Foams sz 11.5, 12, and a 15.

All for sale. PM me if anything interests you.

damn my boy went up there this morning for me and wasnt able to pic up the longhorn in a 13 for me. it was gone. hopefully it gets released somewhare else ineed it!!

My brother in law went in the afternoon & was able to pick up the LebronVI, Aces, & TX HD in a sz12. Spursfan21 I will make a call tomorrow for you.

If anyone can pick me up a pair of the Foams for a non-reseller price I would be thrilled. I will make it worth your while though.

mad.gif
devil.gif
damn my boy was there at 815 am and they told him the biggest they had was an11! aint hat some ----! thanks bmoore

Back
Top Bottom