House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ for real. I guess I just don't see the point. If you are a reseller, thats your business....but what are you really showing off? Throwing the DMPs you are ALSO selling into a thread about Lebrons...man, you're just asking for a ban.

I took the pic for pick up purposes only,not trying to get banned at all

The Kyrptonates Foamposite Lite 10.5, T-shirt and Poster all autographed. Buy Now 1200.00 free shipping
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

HOHLA got the Griffeys. Overhyped, pretty much like every other overpriced shoe release mentioned in here.

Oh how Nike's marketing plan is clicking so smoothly. Dance puppets, dance.
Chill son. Maybe overhyped for the people that never had them when they were younger, the new jacks or is all of a sudden a "collecter"but I was waiting for the day these got re-released.

You don't forget Christmas gifts.
Good for you, but you drew out my point in even more detail.

The Kyrptonates Foamposite Lite 10.5, T-shirt and Poster all autographed. Buy Now 1200.00 free shipping
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.

LOL, dudes at the NY DXC was asking for 2,000 and another guy was asking for 1,000

i thought 2 myself, who would actually pull out 2,000 and just go here...

people and everyone would look at em like
indifferent.gif

Todays Chicago HOH Pickups!

Chicago HOH still has sizes available n the Air Force 1 Lux's

Anaconda Sizes available: two size 10.5's and one size 15

Croc Sizes available: One size 9, One size 11, one size 13, two size 14, and one size 15

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.

LOL, dudes at the NY DXC was asking for 2,000 and another guy was asking for 1,000

indifferent.gif

Only dreamers and window shoppers go to dunkxchanges

Originally Posted by Lrrr

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.

indifferent.gif
Only dreamers and window shoppers go to dunkxchanges

nawww, dont agree with that statement, you can make some serious $$ thier if you had the right approach, doing something crazy as charging 2,000 isrediculous
indifferent.gif

but if you use your logic and charge people resonable prices you can make some $$.

that was my first and last time ever going thier though... i always try 2 do things in life one time, if i dont like it then i fall back..

but alot of people go thier for numerous reasons, chill, sell, trade and ETC...

and im sure not a dreamer or window shopper...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.

Damn Nike Talk is so funny to me no matter what you do someones Always has something to say about it, I really don't feed in to it because Iam mature young dude. People have the Nates for more than what i have listed. But I'm a moron LOL thats funny to me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Todays Chicago HOH Pickups!

Chicago HOH still has sizes available n the Air Force 1 Lux's

Anaconda Sizes available: two size 10.5's and one size 15

Croc Sizes available: One size 9, One size 11, one size 13, two size 14, and one size 15

Those pictures of the af1 are
pimp.gif

Thanks so much Frank

can anybody that's planning on getting the mambas help me out, pm please. i would appreciate it.

Im sure all of you are aware of this but white/silver BB4's are supposed to drop in the coming weeks. I want to say the date is April 18 but dont take myword.

Fresh,

real talk that pic makes me want to go out and cop some svsm soldiers and V's now...Dope...

and depending on what colorway of the BB4's is releasing, I may or may not try and cop...

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Im sure all of you are aware of this but white/silver BB4's are supposed to drop in the coming weeks. I want to say the date is April 18 but dont take my word.
Oh my god yes November 15th, 2000 all over again!!

Big shout outs 2 my fellow NT'ers

harlemworld and Searching4js

my HOH picke ups

nice 2 meet u guys

**bonus**
Fresh good pick up's man. Fresh is Cool dude see you again soon

Back
Top Bottom