House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^i know the dude's legit from what i've been reading for the past few months. i just got a little worried cause it's been 4 days since i had heardfrom him. he finally got back to me this morning a few minutes after i posted my message in this thread.

thanks for the help.

Searchin4js I see you

e18155e9dae1d3a29efa99416fa8b0d9da33200.jpg

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by RellNye

The Kyrptonates Foamposite Lite 10.5, T-shirt and Poster all autographed. Buy Now 1200.00 free shipping
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a moron.
Damn Nike Talk is so funny to me no matter what you do someones Always has something to say about it, I really don't feed in to it because I am mature young dude. People have the Nates for more than what i have listed. But I'm a moron LOL thats funny to me
roll.gif
I don't care who you are. I pointed something out and obviously I touched a nerve seeing that you replied. You are a moron.

Fam you still talking about that ???? I been sold those sneakers, Go get some money and get cool out somewhere My G. Imma Moron with money
roll.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Chicago HOH still has sizes available n the Air Force 1 Lux's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder why, I think they look nice... like $400 nice

just wondering, what occasions do you plan on wearing these sneakers to?

I can only see myself wearing those sneakers 3 times tops... and for their price... I don't think I'd cop on a 50% (if retail is what I think it is)

daaaaaamn...Frank, just saw your Lux's - very nice. i was tempted last friday when i was in there, but i just couldnt do it. those Crocs are nice thoughthey look even better in person too, i would definitely rock those and buy them if they were 300-400 but whatever.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is that a ps rendering?

that i don't know, but i bet they look pretty close. its strange no dunkman buckle thing on the tongue. wonder if they'll have the dunkmanembroidered instead?

with next 2 premium shoes coming out (flight club and hypermax), i'm waiting to see what pe cw come out. we've seen the hypermax pe cw already (ieboozer, gasol and j. o'neal) but i wonder if there will be any other. probs not seeing that the pe cw have been coming out in about 2 or 3 pe cw's; 3being the foam lite's d.west, stat and butler) and 2 2k9 (oj mayo and toilet parker). i'm sure one of the flight clubs pe cw will be toilet parker. ihope they make an oj mayo and jr smith pe cw's...those would be dope. other anticipated releases are the hyperize and hyperlite.

shaq oj has a pe cw of the flight clubs, thats what you were referring to right? its in the nba picture thread
f52acaf56a7cd15fd8a11cd2f4ca99a3-getty-83009648jm010_blazers_grizz.jpg

yeah, i seen those. i'm just hoping that's one of the pe cw's that come out...along w/ jr smith's flight clubs. they're both dope!!! i cancare less for toilet parker, but i think his pe will be coming out w/ the playoff pack.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Has anyone been to HOH LA lately? Do they still have any of those kobe shirts?
HOH didn't have anything....real disappointment...

NT la had the Kobe signature shirts (black and blue) and some gladiator shirts too....they have the gladiator shorts and premium shorts too...just went thisweekend.

Back
Top Bottom