House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I can see a HoH in DC. That would be a good look. Have Caron Butler and Nick Young christen it, on opening night.
yeah we def need a HOH in DC

and have Wale too

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The House of Hoops NJ is coming in Oct.

and I hear its just an extended wall.

but that last line doesnt make sense so iunno.
another HOH its gonna be a disaster.

theres going to be 6 at the end of the year. No joke

They need to bring a HOH to the BAY AREA .... I can ONLY wish .

naw, they NEED to bring one in D.C.

Most has just been specualtion so far on more HOH's. Only official one I thought was the Houston one that was coming and I guess now an official NJ one. Ithink they could then go DC or somewhere else in the DMV and the Bay Area. It would make 6 in all, but as we could see with the Pearl release Chicago and LAgot barely any pairs while NY got tons. I still think it could work and they could start to develop more regional type of releases. Release more PE's atthe regional spot, while releasing limited pairs at the others

Most has just been specualtion so far on more HOH's. Only official one I thought was the Houston one that was coming and I guess now an official NJ one. I think they could then go DC or somewhere else in the DMV and the Bay Area. It would make 6 in all, but as we could see with the Pearl release Chicago and LA got barely any pairs while NY got tons. I still think it could work and they could start to develop more regional type of releases. Release more PE's at the regional spot, while releasing limited pairs at the others

= me being waaay more broke than i am now...

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

So about the one Jerz......dude said they are extending the wall? Are you talking about the FL in Woodbridge mall?
thats not the mall I heard... so I think Woodbridge is either a decoy or a LAST LAST minute decision. because like I said when I heard it fromduke to a manger, he said 4 new HOHs

people are talking about 6 now
Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Most has just been specualtion so far on more HOH's. Only official one I thought was the Houston one that was coming and I guess now an official NJ one.
I heard Texas, so I guess Houston is the city.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The House of Hoops NJ is coming in Oct.

and I hear its just an extended wall.

but that last line doesnt make sense so iunno.
another HOH its gonna be a disaster.

theres going to be 6 at the end of the year. No joke

They need to bring a HOH to the BAY AREA .... I can ONLY wish .

naw, they NEED to bring one in D.C.

Most has just been specualtion so far on more HOH's. Only official one I thought was the Houston one that was coming and I guess now an official NJ one. I think they could then go DC or somewhere else in the DMV and the Bay Area. It would make 6 in all, but as we could see with the Pearl release Chicago and LA got barely any pairs while NY got tons. I still think it could work and they could start to develop more regional type of releases. Release more PE's at the regional spot, while releasing limited pairs at the others

^^^ that would be NICE to get regional shoes ... Trades would be made .... lol

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

REALLY, LA got all 4 flightclubs?????

wow La just barley got them while chicago has had the BG's for a week already and the other 3 for like 4 days already

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

LA got the Caron Butler, Matrix, Ben Gordon and OJ Mayo Flightclubs.

when the HECK is HOH NY getting them?...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

seriously! I hope this weekend since I'll be there. If not I need help on those OJs!!! anyone?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

seriously! I hope this weekend since I'll be there. If not I need help on those OJs!!! anyone?

Downy they are at HOH NY.. good luck grabin your pair..

Originally Posted by joekamel

Does HoH ever have put shoes on sale if they sit long enough?
They put the gr shoes on sale but the pe shoes they keep priced the same since it is limited one time release and you can only get it there and nowhere else.

Good thing I checked footlocker unlocked on the drive up Friday. Swung by saturday morning and picked up OJs. Almost picked up the whole set, buthad to show some restraint. I think I'll regret not picking up the Caron's,

Good thing I checked footlocker unlocked on the drive up Friday. Swung by saturday morning and picked up OJs. Almost picked up the whole set, but had to show some restraint. I think I'll regret not picking up the Caron's,

If you have bills then i suggest get at least 2 of the pe flight clubs. I don't have any bills as i have more than what i owe and is just paying monthlytill the end of dec then i'm done with my cc bills and i am in unemployment which is bad (had to move back with the folks because of the layoffs)so theycharge me 50 bucks for only the cell phone. That is why i can buy the flight clubs. All i need is the iggys then i am done. I will post all of my collectionsonce they all arrive. But if you have no bills or your bills are in control then splurge and get each of the pe flight clubs. You only live once enjoy it anddon't worry bout money too much.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by joekamel

Does HoH ever have put shoes on sale if they sit long enough?
They put the gr shoes on sale but the pe shoes they keep priced the same since it is limited one time release and you can only get it there and no where else.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom