House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

Does anyone have or know where to acquire the Paul Pierce Sharkley in a sz 8. It doesn't matter what color they are PM me.
They still had them at the HoH Chi as of last Fri... but dont know about sizes.

Ill be in the CHI next weekend, never met frank but he always help people out and answers ne questions for me on something I need to know regarding kickz!!..Well Respected!!... Hopefully I can run in and kick it with some NT next weekend at HOH.....

Im sorry FRANK but you have YET TO KEEP YOUR WORD WITH ME ... Can we just get this OVER WITH ... DAMN .

Im sorry but YES I am a bit upset and this point .

laugh.gif

Hey, if Nike released WNBA player PE's, would yall cop?

I would. Lisa Leslie wears a lot of heat, and she even had her own signature shoe in 1998.

Are there any Gasol powermaxes available anywhere?10.5 or 11?Thanks I know im late but I figured I give it a try.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Hey, if Nike released WNBA player PE's, would yall cop?

I would. Lisa Leslie wears a lot of heat, and she even had her own signature shoe in 1998.

i would because i dont care; men or women kicks, hot kicks is hot kicks period.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

exactly!!
my associate did think of me and kept it official, so he is okay in my book. ANYONE that helps me get shoes is my friend 2 the end.
He is smart enough 2 make money off of kicks tho so I cannot knock his hustle, but anyone that helps me will get help.
Re-sellers messed up the game, but at this point one must make friends with a least several of them. Even tho i did not cop the shoe off of him, I'm still going 2 him with help for the gesture. Networking is how one beats the Vaseline...

I am sorry if I come of wrong, but are YOU not a reseller?
you make money of kick's. Buy to sell, is that not a reseller?

What's the update at HOHLA? How many pairs of MVP Lebrons are they getting? Is there a line already?Thanks!

Originally Posted by GZA73

What's the update at HOHLA? How many pairs of MVP Lebrons are they getting? Is there a line already?Thanks!

one of my friends said there were 10 people waiting outside of hohla today

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

exactly!!
my associate did think of me and kept it official, so he is okay in my book. ANYONE that helps me get shoes is my friend 2 the end.
He is smart enough 2 make money off of kicks tho so I cannot knock his hustle, but anyone that helps me will get help.
Re-sellers messed up the game, but at this point one must make friends with a least several of them. Even tho i did not cop the shoe off of him, I'm still going 2 him with help for the gesture. Networking is how one beats the Vaseline...
I am sorry if I come of wrong, but are YOU not a reseller?
you make money of kick's. Buy to sell, is that not a reseller?
IMO slight difference between HOW some NT'ers resell.

For example:

One NT'er sells a pair of Black/pink yeezys for 500$ the day of release. Keep in mind, other NT'ers are going to eBay or the BST and selling for 750OBO.

The 500 seems like alot, but in reality... due to the resell value and overall value of the shoe at the current time, its a deal...

This is my mindset:
ONLY HELP people who you know or people who will be able to help you. Now that may seem wrong to some, but I am not going to put in the effort to be the MotherTheresa of Niketalk. There is money to be made and quite frankly, that's my motivator in the first place. I don't want to have to pay for any shoes. IfI buy 4 pair of a certain model, 3 will be flipped to pay for that 4th pair.

I have been around NT long enough to know who can help me out, and who I can kind of trust. There are a bunch of FAKE heads who will run around the boardsscreaming "I've got hook ups, you don't know what I can do for you," but at the end of the day, if you did indeed have those hook ups, youwouldn't come to me asking if I could get you something. And most things you guys have, I don't really need or can get. Don't hold it against me,it's the truth. It's not hard to befriend me, but it's even easier to rub me the wrong way. Some people here have already rubbed me the wrong way,and there's a 99.9% chance I will never hook them up, but that doesn't mean things can't change in the future we cannot be friends and I cannothelp you out later...

NT is one of the best networking systems. And by sitting back and reading everyone's posts, you get a sense of what each person is like. I like to throwpeople off
wink.gif
I don't know how I come of to you, but when I read myposts, I'll admit I seem like a hype or a fool. I like to joke around and sometimes push people's buttons because alot of you take this TOO serious. Inreality, I'm pretty dedicated to this. I grew up on Niketalk. I'm 20, and I've been on here since I was 14... I never networked before because a)Mom wouldn't want me buying XX amount of pairs to ship out, etc. b) I didn't have the $. I have never been HOOKED up with a new release, I always wentout and camped for it. I understand some of you get the short end of the stick- with HOH ONLY releases, or releases limited to boutiques only, but those arethe benefits of living in a big city. I still have to compete with 100 to 200 to even 300 other guys EACH RELEASE for 32 pairs, or 64 pairs, or 8 pairs, etc.It's not like I am the only sneakerhead in my city like some of you....

With all of this being said, if you absolutely need someone to hook you up, you can ask me. I will not hook up for more desired pairs such as Yeezy's,Pearls, etc. but there's a good chance I can get you on J's and certain other PE's....

posted it in the other thread, but all the hypermax pe cw are out now. there are no plans for any more pe cw to release in that shoe. the next'special' cw for that shoe to release would be the mcfly's and tennis balls...but i'm assuming those will be an LE or supreme type release.

Back
Top Bottom