House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by marley

The t-shirt campers plans for the day:

1. Camp out for t-shirts
2. Rush home and get them all posted on ebay
3. Get a life *Get back in line for ZKIV "Finals".
4. (See step 2)
*Fixed.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

1. Camp out for t-shirts
4. (See step 2)
*Fixed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously man. Beasts
smh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

1. Camp out for t-shirts
4. (See step 2)
*Fixed.

So sad but so true....
sick.gif

NikeBasketball announced on Facebook that the shirts will release on Wednesday the 24th.

laugh.gif
People that camp for tees.

From Footlocker unlocked:

We showed you the charcoal heather four-rings tee last week, which releases today at House of Hoops and LA Foot Locker locations, but there's more to come this Friday.

The yellow four-rings tee which was thought to be a China only release is hitting House of Hoops LA with a key update; instead of a gold wristband on a gold tee, the wristband will be purple. Definitely an improvement. The Beverly Center House of Hoops is going to be the only US location with this tee.

sick colorway i need this one....so this friday the 26th it will release right ?

1. Camp out for t-shirts
3. Get a life

^
II
Exactly

the yellow and purple one doesn't even look that damn good. I hope the hype isn't that big for those..

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
That's fairly acurate considering cats are payin' $200.00 and above on Ebay.
There was only a few auctions that went over 100 mark and after that 50 to about 80 is the average now. That day that kobe wore it is the daythose auctions got lucky. By the way for those that think the price will go down because of the yellow and purple think again because this is the only colorthat kobe wore and the yellow and purple will be limited supposedly and if that is true then expect those to come and go in ebay. After that it is thecharcoals only if there are still some left.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

how many shirts is HOH LA supposed to get tomorrow?

Not many because all footlockers got 12 shirts and hohla already got the buckload of the greys on monday so it is only little bit for them tomorrow but expectfriday to get alot of yellow and purple since it is only them and expect 1 per person on each color probably if it does form a line which is a first for ashirt which i can't believe nike is limiting to hoh only. First shoes now shirts. Screw it let's make a puppets underwear and have lebron and kobe wearit so it can go up and have a charcoal gr release then release the cavs/lakers colorway as hoh limited edition.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

how many shirts is HOH LA supposed to get tomorrow?

Not many because all footlockers got 12 shirts and hohla already got the buckload of the greys on monday so it is only little bit for them tomorrow but expect friday to get alot of yellow and purple since it is only them and expect 1 per person on each color probably if it does form a line which is a first for a shirt which i can't believe nike is limiting to hoh only. First shoes now shirts. Screw it let's make a puppets underwear and have lebron and kobe wear it so it can go up and have a charcoal gr release then release the cavs/lakers colorway as hoh limited edition.
grin.gif

hahaha lol at da underwear part it'd be actually kinda cool if da band on ur briefs say NIKE swoosh KOBE

I haven't kept up too much with this shirt..

what shirt are footlockers supposed to be getting in this week?

I know it's the 4 rings one, but what color...

sorry for a question that may have been answered..

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I haven't kept up too much with this shirt..

what shirt are footlockers supposed to be getting in this week?

I know it's the 4 rings one, but what color...

sorry for a question that may have been answered..
Monday and tomorrow the charcoal grey shirts of the rings then on friday the yellow and purple shirts of the rings limited to hohla store only andthe yellow is limited to hohla and china only. So if they have a limit which they probably will then two per person each color i say if it gets bad.
tired.gif
eyes.gif
grumbling because of the purple and yellows being limited oh boy and i wouldn't be surprised if peeps robbed for these after they're gone inthe garage or upon leaving the mall. Very dumb to make them limited to one store.

can anyone in LA hook me up with the purple 4 ring shirt? Hit me with a PM. I will throw a little money your way.

Back
Top Bottom