House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Just got back from the 50% off but out again to get more.... I'll be in woodfield FTL. I like the way they look and looking forward to them.

^^thanks for the discount flip (eric). i appreciate it. look forward to hopefully seeing you again. you guys alone have made FTL profitable today lol.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Just got back from the 50% off but out again to get more.... I'll be in woodfield FTL. I like the way they look and looking forward to them.

how can i get 50 percent off???

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

how can i get 50 percent off???

You have to know an employee of the store to get the 50% off

^ those are Fresh! I ended up coppin some Nubuck XII's for my neice and some Air Jordan retro I for my shrty that they just got in today that come with alunch box instead of a shoe box..i thought they were dope.... i'll post pics later...was also gonna get the draft days on the 50 but couldnt pull thetrigger......like i said just not feeling the Draft days

I pick up Raging bulls and Kobe IV "POPS" thanks to the 50%

If i knew the draft days were avalible for 50 i would of got them

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

they werent included...otherwise i would have done the same and copped them with a quickness....where did you find POP ivs at? what size? everywhere i went wasout of size 10 and up. =(

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they werent included...otherwise i would have done the same and copped them with a quickness....where did you find POP ivs at? what size? everywhere i went was out of size 10 and up. =(

Got them out HOH Chi size 9.5 no more 10 at HOH Chi

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they werent included...otherwise i would have done the same and copped them with a quickness....where did you find POP ivs at? what size? everywhere i went was out of size 10 and up. =(

^ Networking 101 it's not about what is and isn't excluded. There's always exclusions to the general public. It's your job to differentiateyourself from the general public making sure to always stick with the person you brake bread with when you copping your shoes. For the employees at the storethat you buy faithfully from (mine being HOH), there is never any exclusions. Hence the 50% on ANYTHING including the Draft Days! There's other perks tosticking with your stores employees faithfully that I'm sure I don't need to go into detail.

Quick and probably dumb question,

Will HOH take regular footlocker gift cards? My pop gave me one for my bday and I want to use it this weekend for the kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom