House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

But that is whats its about. You said it yourself, you want exclusives no one can get. Your a hypetard in denile. Now go get your mom and sister to stand in line with you for the Kobe finals. Ill buy them from you on ebay.
You dont make sense pal.

lol what is it with you and moms and sisters?

Its obvious that many NTers were raised by there Moms and sisters. (no dad at home) Because men arent men anymore.

So whats it lookin like in the Chi for the Transformers? We gonna have a line or do we not have as many hype-em-up-kids as LA?

So whats it lookin like in the Chi for the Transformers? We gonna have a line or do we not have as many hype-em-up-kids as LA?

I'm hoping no ones there... these shoes ain't worth all that trouble. I planing on heading up tomorrow morning. What time does it open up? I haven't been there yet and where exactly is it?

Originally Posted by marley

Just be happy I won't be able to make it due to work
laugh.gif

Question: How does hypebeasting making you any less of a man?
roll.gif

The things we say to get the point across that you are ultimately mad because you don't have an HOH in your city. Really? Gonna attack his family.... Norespect nowadays I tell ya...
nerd.gif

Few people in line at HOH chicago... I won't be there due to work n client deliverables n what not but I'm sure they will sell out... HOH never getsthe quantities like the other 2 in existence and yet we still don't beast like these fools that been camping since Saturday when they could have went toeBay and bought the pack for like what 650-700 that not bad at all IMO not much of a flip there

I couln't make it to HoH Chi 'cause of work, but I have a friend waiting in line for me. I dropped him off at 8ish this AM and he was already 3rd inline; and I suspect he's further back in the line now because there may have been some folks in front of him (folks that've been waiting sinceyesterday.) I'm gonna call him in a bit and get an update.

I can't believe people are camping for these... Terrible.... SMH... Not my cup of tea but if youre into transformers then to each his own...

Guess ill be taking off work for the release FOLLOWING transformers pack...

man,

never stood in line before. i'm tempted though, i have a game at 8 tonight across the darn city...

out of work right now, but i really want the megatrons. (i keep the shoes lol)

now wait in line and get a ticket or fight the masses tomorrow morning...decisions decisions.

would be easier if i had someone to get in line with me

Originally Posted by And1 Cizzle

Go get in line I love camping

never camped. First time, something i don't like about it. Are these tickets numbered or do we have to run into line tomorrow morning? I'm pretty surei can take most of there dudes in a foot race just not the chick in the heels

Back
Top Bottom