House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^25th I'm Pretty Sure
wink.gif

Paying For Size 10 Transformers Pack When I Get Outta Work....... HOLLER
nerd.gif

Called HOHNY and they said that they gave out tickets, so tomm morning is gonna be a waste of time. Rather not get caught with my pants down at 10. I dunno howHOHNY decides to sometimes give out tickets, other is first come first serve. I GUESS EBAY HERE I COME. SMH.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by And1 Cizzle

Go get in line I love camping

never camped. First time, something i don't like about it. Are these tickets numbered or do we have to run into line tomorrow morning? I'm pretty sure i can take most of there dudes in a foot race just not the chick in the heels
No foot race, the tickets are numbered. If you go tomorrow you will be at the back of the line.
You slept...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ bro. this $%^& better be worth it
laugh.gif
You Aint Lyin My Dude... That There Was A COMMITMENT On Your Part
eek.gif
..... If I Couldn't Get This Set Locked Down Effortlessly It Was AnEASY Pass For Me.... Thankfully These Are LOCKED AND LOADED In Size 10 AcrossThe Board
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

never camped. First time, something i don't like about it. Are these tickets numbered or do we have to run into line tomorrow morning? I'm pretty sure i can take most of there dudes in a foot race just not the chick in the heels
No foot race, the tickets are numbered. If you go tomorrow you will be at the back of the line.
You slept...
i was there, got my ticket. calm down. it's just a shoe...you didn't get a ticket to the mj farewell funeral

You slept...
i was there, got my ticket. calm down. it's just a shoe...you didn't get a ticket to the mj farewell funeral
I stay near the Chi, so I don't really care about no MJ funeral.
laugh.gif

If you got your ticket than why you asking?
nerd.gif

You slept...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
wrote the question about the numbers while in line awaiting the ticket.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Dudes always gotta be so extra.
laugh.gif

true, and when you see most of these cats they

a) look nothing like they present themselves on-line

b) gotta try for extra just to reach below average

but i'm one of them now...
eyes.gif

either way good luck to all in their attempts to get these today and in the following weeks...

just got back from hoh ny and was able to get my megatrons...nice meeting the folks in line...#246 and crew...hahaha

Just talked to HOH Chicago still have 10.5 in the Megatrons stuck at work till 5 can anyone hook me up? I'll pay ASap and throw in some for your troublesget at me thank you

Originally Posted by rulo8a23

Just talked to HOH Chicago still have 10.5 in the Megatrons stuck at work till 5 can anyone hook me up? I'll pay ASap and throw in some for your troubles get at me thank you
my phone died, couldn't check NT sorry man. i hope you posting this didn't just cost you that shoe...

Originally Posted by soups24

just got back from hoh ny and was able to get my megatrons...nice meeting the folks in line...#246 and crew...hahaha
were you a size 9.5?

You slept...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
wrote the question about the numbers while in line awaiting the ticket.
oh, anway, no need to be e-beefing. We're all fam here.

I kind of forgot about this release last night. So I didnt wait for the ticket. Hopped into the end of line anyway this morning to try my luck. I needed a size8.5 in the Megatron... I think the guy right in front of me got the last 8.5. So I'm trying to get by with a size 8.

Sounds like HoH NY got more stock that Chi.

Back
Top Bottom