House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by ucjb2

I got some solid info to expect the Mcfly and Tennis Ball colorways at HOH sometime in mid August, but MarcSJ08 has consistantly provided the sneaker community with some of the best and most up to date information out there, so I will remain skeptical based on his words.
hopefully ur right

^^^ haha I'll be on Bart to cause gas prices in the bay are terrible better get a pass so I'll be ready for releases

theshoegame.com posted all the New HOH locations

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

soo is this going to mean the HOH shoes are going be less exclusives?
i know NYC will still be number one

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

3 in %!#%*** Texas is crazy and 2 in the same city. What did the Bay Area do to Nike not to get one lol. Sorry South, you guys get the "no vaseline"treatment again. smh

i think they screwed up....SF is supposed to have one opening in Feb 2010 from what i have read in the past.

yeah 3 in TX....where is mesquite anyhow?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i think they screwed up....SF is supposed to have one opening in Feb 2010 from what i have read in the past.

There's more coming up that are not listed. They're lagging it due to economy. HOH is the new footlocker.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

There's more coming up that are not listed. They're lagging it due to economy. HOH is the new footlocker.

That why i was thinking why they ain't got one in The Bay. Everything out here is folding

Originally Posted by RocDaJs

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by daffy 016

talked to the manager theyre supposed to be releasing on friday again...
Happy about the restock... disappointed its on a Fri. Thanks for the info.

Damn that cant be true... on a friday again... Damn that sucks...
HoH Chi said they havent got their restock shipment in today. They are expecting them to arrive... but they wont be there at least at opentomorrow morning.

just called hohla and they said theyre not getting the transformers until sometime next week.
any truth to this?

I was at HoH-LA today and one of the employees asked a manager about the TF's. He said won't be till next week. And they're only expecting to seethe bumblebees.

by dallas/fort worth

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

I was at HoH-LA today and one of the employees asked a manager about the TF's. He said won't be till next week. And they're only expecting to see the bumblebees.
I dont see why only one HoH would get just the Bumblebees and the other two getting all three... so disappointing news if true cause I want theMegatron.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Hey some guy said that new hohs were opening up any truth to this (hopes for one opening in SF)

nope. Bay gets the "no vaseline" treatment

sf is getting one in feb in the san fransisco center !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
pimp.gif

and I wonder how the line up will be for this HOH in that mall.

all I know is that YOU WILL SEE ME AND MY TEAM THERE FOR SURE FOR SURE ... Cant wait to share the LOVE . HOH SF ... BRING IT ON ALREADY.

got to love gillie

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

Nike can go %#+# themselves. No MIA or ATL is a joke.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV
not good for the Chi at all
ohwell.gif

we already get watered down on releases compared to HOH LA & NY
I'm assuming it's gonna get worse once these new HOH's open
tired.gif

HOHNYC, said they did not get a restock of the transformers. don't know if they will get them.... i feel like i need a decoder ring with them.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

HOHNYC, said they did not get a restock of the transformers. don't know if they will get them.... i feel like i need a decoder ring with them.

grin.gif
My feelings exactly. They're nice to look at, sure, but a littletough to rock. I wonder how many people will come to me saying "Wow, you must really like Transformers!"
indifferent.gif

Seems like nobody has any real concrete info on whether they released again or not..

Joe where you at bro?!?!

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by ucjb2

I got some solid info to expect the Mcfly and Tennis Ball colorways at HOH sometime in mid August, but MarcSJ08 has consistantly provided the sneaker community with some of the best and most up to date information out there, so I will remain skeptical based on his words.
Thanks for believing in me, things can always change. I'm just going with the info I was told/heard from legit people. If I hear/see release dates for both hypermaxes - I'll make sure to let you guys know.
Good stuff.... there is still some hope.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

grin.gif
My feelings exactly. They're nice to look at, sure, but a little tough to rock. I wonder how many people will come to me saying "Wow, you must really like Transformers!"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... I Don't Think You Get What Dude Was Saying Homie....... He Was Saying, "I Feel Like I Need A Decoder Ring With Them" In Regards ToThe Workers Over At HOH And The Amount Of Info They Are Willing To Let Out..... If I'm Not Mistaken, He Was Sayin' He Feels Like He Needs A DecoderRing In Order To Get Actual Confirmed/Reliable Info Out Of The Store
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom