House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Can some one that knows some one @ HOHNY or that is going there today find out the exact release date for the home version of the kobe iv...I keep hearing the22nd and the 25th...I need a confirmed release date...thanks fellow NT'ers

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

HOHNYC, said they did not get a restock of the transformers. don't know if they will get them.... i feel like i need a decoder ring with them.

grin.gif
My feelings exactly. They're nice to look at, sure, but a little tough to rock. I wonder how many people will come to me saying "Wow, you must really like Transformers!"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... I Don't Think You Get What Dude Was Saying Homie....... He Was Saying, "I Feel Like I Need A Decoder Ring With Them" In Regards To The Workers Over At HOH And The Amount Of Info They Are Willing To Let Out..... If I'm Not Mistaken, He Was Sayin' He Feels Like He Needs A Decoder Ring In Order To Get Actual Confirmed/Reliable Info Out Of The Store
wink.gif
frown.gif
Well then, I feel him on that, too. What gives with HOHemployees? Greed? Are they trying to avoid lines? You'd think with their goal of wanting to sell shoes, the information would be more readily available. At least when I don't get info down here, it's because the employees don't know what they're talking about ... but HOH?
grin.gif
smh.gif

i texted you this morning to see...

oh well, i think he had the day off, he bought Deane's anyways....

I'm not a fan of the all black 1/2 cents, or the green ones I'v seen. I have the original cw and so far thats the only one I'v liked.

OnlyMJs- let me know if you can get the hyperizes cause if not I have to find someone else, so let me know either way.

All Black 1/2 cents dropped at Footaction 34th, along with Penny II all black. If anyone needs help with the Hyperize pack, shoot me a message. I got some size11's on lock already.

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

I'm not a fan of the all black 1/2 cents, or the green ones I'v seen. I have the original cw and so far thats the only one I'v liked.

OnlyMJs- let me know if you can get the hyperizes cause if not I have to find someone else, so let me know either way.
There up on Eastbay

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:130777/sku:67173101/Nike%20Hyperize%20-%20Men%27s?supercat=home&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20PRODUCT%20NUMBER%20SEARCH#sku=6717310

thank you, much appreciated

Originally Posted by Black23

Can some one that knows some one @ HOHNY or that is going there today find out the exact release date for the home version of the kobe iv...I keep hearing the 22nd and the 25th...I need a confirmed release date...thanks fellow NT'ers

It's the 25th I talked to a manager at HOHLA & he told me the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom