House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^It's A Damn Shame How These Stores Got You Dudes Jumping Thru Hoops Like That
smh.gif
............ Don't They Realize MOST People HaveLIVES Outside Of Trying To Cop The Newest/Hottest Shoe Release? (I Say "Most" Because We All Know There Is The Select Few At Each OfThese Type Of Releases That In Reality DON'T Have Lives Outside Of Copping And Reselling Sneakers)......I'm Starting To Think Those Who Paid The $100Or So Above Retail To Not Have To Deal With All These Shinanigans Was Probably The Best Option..... Nike And These Other Companies Straight Up PlayingMarionette With Some Of Yall
indifferent.gif

It was honestly the most frustrating shoe release I have ever had. Nike keeps delaying the release n then they can't find the shipment in Chicago. This isenough to make me not want to wait in line anymore.

^SoMuchSole2 is on point with paying an extra $100 to avoid the stress and hassle and waste of time to get shoes like these.

i want that g.i. joe hyperize. how much were some of the transformers pack retail? i'm trying to see how much money i will need.

hohla... smh...
worst customer service. line attendance not enforced, delays, no communication with the store/workers...

could've just told me that if I'm number #100+, I'm not getting a pair. I had to stay up since 11pm (some way before me) and we come out withnothing. Just tell me to go home...

^
I'm with you on that,
no need to write 100+ names on the list if they only had "78" pairs available.

That big fat cant breathe right dude who runs it is totally useless...

Wasted alot of peoples time with that crap

When are the FINALS away releasing at HOH chicago??? Called and keep telling me that they are waiting for the shipment to come in. The said they'll releasemonday but i doubt it

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

so much for the "These will be more widely available talk everyone was doing"
These shoes were release all over Hong Kong too.....the prices will fall...people are just being crazy over them now....patience will save people$$.

EVERYONE WHO HAS A TICKET AT HOH CHICAGO JUST TALKED TO STAN

EVERYONE MUST CALL BACK ON SUNDAY TO MAKE SURE SHOES HAVE ARRIVED. RELEASE DATE IS SET FOR MONDAY(TENTATIVE AS LONG AS SHIPMENT ARRIVES)

OnlyMJ's can u verify this?

^^ not that much. I've only been to hoh once for these... the first day. my friend brought his little bro to hold down my spot on thursday when the shoesnever showed. feel bad for those taking off work.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^ not that much. I've only been to hoh once for these... the first day. my friend brought his little bro to hold down my spot on thursday when the shoes never showed. feel bad for those taking off work.

^Looks Like You're In Better Standing Than A LOT Of People Are
pimp.gif
............ From What I've Read, Cats Out In LA Were Doing SomeSERIOUS Hoop Jumping To Secure These
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^like the positive in ya bra
you can tell on ebay already...the homes and aways are dipping under $250 shipped from Asia....some are selling for around $200 alreadylocally....prices will and have dropped.....

^ It's true but some people don't like buying shoes coming from different countries. I've seen completed listings where someone paid a higher pricefor a shoe just because it's coming from the states.

agreed, but the fact is the prices are dropping everywhere.....at least the respectable asian sellers double box or bubblewrap the shoe box.....unlike someresellers here...

whats happening for the 2nd year anniversary?...is it going to be garbage releases like last year

Back
Top Bottom