House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Not going to fall for every limited/exclusive/HOH release! Those CP3 are garbage! Sorry. I only buy what I like!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Not going to fall for every limited/exclusive/HOH release! Those CP3 are garbage! Sorry. I only buy what I like!

b85se8.jpg

Im a huge fan of the shoe design.. but not this colorway at all. I made it a point to get a hold of many of the colorways... but my Asia Counterparts can havethis one.

I am surprised they didn't do it in an Asian colorway.. would have been sweet had they done so.

HOH has new locations opening in Texas, Nevada, New Jersey among other places. Now it's going international -- London and Pairs.

HOH London will be located on Oxford Street, while the HOH Paris will be located on Les Halles.

hoh-europe-2.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

HOH has new locations opening in Texas, Nevada, New Jersey among other places. Now it's going international -- London and Pairs.

HOH London will be located on Oxford Street, while the HOH Paris will be located on Les Halles.

THis is GOOD .... Im GLAD I got my EU connect. He is the one who told me about this not to long ago.

Just passed by the Foot Locker in Cherry Hill Mall & saw the HOH posters. So psyched..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

So no date pushback on the aways? Bad news for me. Oh well.

HOHLA UPDATE

from wat i was told as of 11pm, hohla has about 17 ppl in line...if u leave ur chairs in place of u they will thrown away...they will do some sort oflist/rollcall, meaning if ur not there i guess at opening and and closing of eachday and times in between, u will bumped out and ppl behind u will moveup...there is no tickets, raffles, or any of that non-sense...first come..first serve basis...my hohla insider has been working every major release that drops,so im pretty sure u can't get no solid info than wat i have been posting...do not listen to the ppl that pick up and answer the phones, they seriously donthave a clue and jz say random things...u can tell right after u ask them...i am like everyone else that wants these shoes...i have to wait in line, so pleasedont' think i have shoes on hold or i get special treatment...all i get if insider info and pass it on..

good luck to all and hopfully the real kobe/shoeheads and ppl that actually wear and play ball in them get them...which reminds me i need to ball in myfinals...everytime i wear them to play ball, feel like KOBE!!!!!!!hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom