House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ Oh, that's DEFINITELY allowed!
happy.gif
By all means, let's see thepics! This is a SNEAKER website, and those are pics of UPCOMING SNEAKERS; let's see 'em.
smokin.gif

But posting 'em and saying something like "I can get these for anyone that wants 'em. Hit me up at..." is not going to fly in this thread,and it SHOULDN'T have gone on in the previous thread. That's our fault.

But just pics of the sneakers? And talking about them? PhotoShopping them, comparing them to other sneakers, discussing what we like/don't like about them,posting pics of athletes/celebrities wearing them (like LeBron wearing the Yankee Vs)... THAT'S what we're about.
happy.gif

KampoutKid:
#1 i made a HOUSE OF HOOPS thread packed with as much info as possible. The guy in London might want to know the address or telephone number if he plans on visiting. If the guy in London can't afford to visit, he can take the virtual tour with the merchandise in plain view. I apologize for trying to give the the NT'er without the means of traveling to the HoH some kind of experience. I have a hard time remembering niketalk is not a place for helping people

#2 whos upset? this thread is flaming trash with no way to help anyone without getting banned. If i post a release i'm in danger of getting banned for possibly hyping up the store or releases. I've checked the ROC, there is nothing about hyping releases.

3#I dont know what the hell you mean when you're saying you dont allow BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN THE BUY/SELL THREADS. Check the first thread, a good chunk of the posts are solely BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. I guess you didnt notice.
tired.gif

You're proving it more with every post you make: some people do NOT understand SIMPLE rules.
laugh.gif

#1. Your thread said NOTHING about releases. And it said a TON about the store. WE... don't give a CRAP... about the store. If dude in London wants tovisit, I am POSITIVE that he knows how to use the internet and that he can find the address. And it really wouldn't even be a problem if he asked in thisthread 'Hey, I'll be visiting Harlem. What's the address and number?' Someone answering that WOULD be an example of someone helping out, andthere would be nothing wrong with that, JUST LIKE if I were to ask for the address and number to the NYC NikeTown right now.

#2. If the only way someone can help someone else out is by getting shoes overcharging for the shoes, that person is of no help anyways, so they should stayout. If the only way someone can help someone else out is by getting shoes and charging retail for the shoes, that person is of no help anyways, so they shouldstay out. If a person can't help out by simply discussing shoes, posting pics of shoes, PhotoShops of shoes, new colorways, releases, prices, andavailability of shoes... LIKE WE DO ALL OVER NIKETALK... then banning that person isn't that big of a deal, because that person was of no use anyways.

#3. The first posts in the last thread were filled with buy/sell/trade posts? Hmmm... well then MAYBE WE SHOULD START A NEW THREAD SINCE THE LAST ONE WAS AFAILURE FROM THE BEGINNING!
laugh.gif

You ever think that maybe we DID notice... from the beginning... and we didn't like how it started, but we were discussing what to do about it?
wink.gif
We decided finally that the last thread wasn't working, so a new thread wasstarted, with the rules of NikeTalk CLEARLY laid out in the VERY BEGINNING of the thread, so it wouldn't end up like the last one.

how many of those lebron yankees were released.. was it one of those 24 pairs only or more like the lebron chinas? and this may be a ridiculous question butthey are sold out right? no restock? thanks in advance

LoL. Singing Mary J Blige "No More Drama" LoL
-edit
I returned a pair of jordan 23 stealths size 12 to the HOH for anyone who cares.

no joke, friend of mine works at footlocker and gave me 30% off, i saved 60$. i was gonna try & resell but my digi cam is broken. so i just brought themback and got my $190 back.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

how many of those lebron yankees were released.. was it one of those 24 pairs only or more like the lebron chinas? and this may be a ridiculous question but they are sold out right? no restock? thanks in advance

I think it was like 123 pairs released at the store.
They sold out same day and HOH won't be restocking.
Alot of people in the know are talking about a re release so don't pay the ebay prices.

I think it was way more than 123. I was the 105th person in line and there were A LOT of people behind me that still got pairs. I was thinking it would be 162pairs since the Yankees will play 162 games this season (no playoffs). I know for a fact that it was definitely no more than 210 pairs.

^
smh.gif

Are those Ray Allen pe 8's already on sale? Kinda out of the house of hoops info. Not one around here. Is there a place you can see where they will bebuilt?

helps appreciated.

thanks again for the info on those yankee lebrons...i hope your right lboiczo and there is a re-release

laugh.gif
I had no problem with what WP was doin'. I live near HoH's,but I don't feel like heading there all the time.

All he was doing was posting info and release dates... Anyway for people who dont read other forums, the next round of releases at HOH will be SVSM, CTK, andOSU, Lebron V's followed by Hurache 08 PE's.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

All those huh? Says WP... Funny.. Ohio State doesn't even have Ohio V's to wear and HoH will? Hmmmm....

Yo rock sounds like you put salt instead of sugar in your cereal this morning
laugh.gif
, If you need something from HOH i can make it happen.

Rockdeep the only persons comments that are funny are yours my man. Whether WP was hyping his store or not, his posting allowed out of towners make toarrangements to get to NYC to get some exclusive kicks. The only people who were upset with his postings were NYC resellers who lost customers who wouldnormally pay their outragous prices for kicks, b/c they now got them at retail. My question to you is which side are you on??? Aren't you the same guy whoquestioned WP's info & basically called him out as putting out incorrect info & not even the manager of HOH??? Then all of a sudden what he wassaying came true & then people started flaming the man. While most of the people on this site view you as some Nike God, the fact of the matter is you havedropped just as much incorrect info as the next man. I remember you telling everyone on this site that the Lebron IV's fruity pebbles & all stars weredropping, but for whatever reason they didn't (you gave your reason why sure, but the fact is that they didn't. You got everyone all excited forjack!!! Then when HOH first opened you told everyone that the high scool soldiers were not going to drop & they did. Your response to that was that youknew they were dropping all along. What was your reason for saying that they were not???? (resellers friend???) Now WP has dropped several pieces ofreleaseinfo & THEY all came true. So it's WP 7, Rockdeep 0. What do you really do at nike???? Maybe you should change your screen name to flavor flav....simply a nike hype man. Now let Rockdeep & his shoe groupies start the flaming!!!! B/c anytime someone questions the Nike God everyone comes to his defensesaying who are you to question Rockdeep??? You are basically no different then anyone else, A person trying to get his shoe game tight. Why run people away whohelp those that do not have your so called connects??? I thought you were BIGGER then that.

Now let Rockdeep & his shoe groupies start the flaming!!!! B/c anytime someone questions the Nike God everyone comes to his defense saying who are you to question Rockdeep???
My favorite part.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ill just fall back!

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

All he was doing was posting info and release dates... Anyway for people who dont read other forums, the next round of releases at HOH will be SVSM, CTK, and OSU, Lebron V's followed by Hurache 08 PE's.
chill with that info, Ska might ban you for hyping releases
laugh.gif

Rob Strongo:
All he was doing was posting info and release dates... Anyway for people who dont read other forums, the next round of releases at HOH will be SVSM, CTK, and OSU, Lebron V's followed by Hurache 08 PE's.
KampoutKid:
chill with that info, Ska might ban you for hyping releases
laugh.gif

KampoutKid- *warned* for trolling

Keep trying to be cute.
wink.gif

I don't care if your feelings are hurt; it's your problem that having a thread that you made locked is the end of your world, and it's your problemthat you don't understand the explanation I gave. And it's your problem that you can't understand simple rules, because it seems no one else has aproblem. Just you.

Drop it. Go by the rules, or go away.

Understand the rules, go by the rules, and be respectful of everyone here... or be gone. Simple as that.

I was nice to you before, but if you're going to be a punk to me, then there's no reason for me to continue being nice to you.

No one has been banned by me yet. Are you trying to be the first? You don't like that we don't allow HoH to be hyped up on here? I don't give acrap. Grow up. You don't like that the only thing we care about is shoes? I don't care. Grow up and stop acting like a kid. You don't like thatyour post was locked because all it did was hype up the store, and you mentioned nothing... NOTHING... about shoes? That's your problem, and I reallydon't care.

Stop trolling. Stop trying to be cute. No one thinks you're funny. No one agrees with you. No one else has a problem with the rules, or with theexplanations I gave. You're the only one whining.

So stop.

Or you'll be gone; you will NOT be allowed to take this thread down the same road as the last one went down. All it takes is a simple click, and you'rebanned, and then a few more clicks, and all of your replies are... *poof*

Think about it.

P.S. Nice avatar and sig.
wink.gif
I knew it.
laugh.gif
Rob Strongo:
Anyway for people who dont read other forums, the next round of releases at HOH will be SVSM, CTK, and OSU, Lebron V's followed by Hurache 08 PE's.
Thanks a ton for that, man.
smokin.gif
Hopefully the SVSM Vs aredifferent than the ones I just got. If the HoH ones are the exact same as what I just bought, then I overpaid.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Guess you won't have to camp out anymore huh?

And ska the SVSMs & CTKs are the ones with the patent toe. Hope you didn't pay too much for those if you got that pair

Back
Top Bottom