House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

This is one of two wall dedicated to PE'S and Gr Stuff. Notice the new BB II That came out today - The blue one ON the far right . They will be gething ashipment of all the colors tomorrow and some are unique to specific stores but again they are GR

^ Thanks for all those pics, man.

Those Dunks are... well, I've never liked shoes with THAT many different colors on 'em. But I know it's a popular concept, so I'm surethey'll sell well.

That first LeBron shirt you posted, the white one: is the logo like a felt/suede material? Kind of looks like it. If it is, that's a freaking hot shirt.

Thanks for the photos DID

Some of those clothes aren't bad and I would definitely love to scoop up those trash talks plus future releases. To bad im in the midwest.

There were less than 600 Soldier HS PEs? Because I had no problem whatsoever getting mine, and it didn't seem like prices went too crazy on eBay after they released.
eek.gif
Really I still haven't been able to find the pairs Iwanted.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Thanks for all those pics, man.

Those Dunks are... well, I've never liked shoes with THAT many different colors on 'em. But I know it's a popular concept, so I'm sure they'll sell well.

That first LeBron shirt you posted, the white one: is the logo like a felt/suede material? Kind of looks like it. If it is, that's a freaking hot shirt.

yes ska ... the material is like a felt or suede ( what ever you call it ) . It like a one time use shirt. You gonna have to dry clean it. They used thesame material on the yankee V t-shirts

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I def. can't wait til some of the GR BB IIs hit the Employee Store!!!!

for what on the pipeline They will be releasing some different colors and some are limited to selected stores - I am dunk and Jordan type of dude butthose BB II are hot and the colors just stick out . I am thinking about copping a few But i have to be selective because of the nice Jordan dropping this year.Well I be posting more Pictures tomorrow as soon as the BBII's come so any request for Pictures let me know

all by the way they have kid sizes in the Lebron V Dunk man colors and let me tell you they are hot. SO if they come out in the near future be on the look outfor them. Even though they are GR They are predicted to be a sale out . Nike Are Very disappointed on the sale of the V So they are pushing a lot of specialeditions

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

all by the way they have kid sizes in the Lebron V Dunk man colors and let me tell you they are hot. SO if they come out in the near future be on the look out for them. Even though they are GR They are predicted to be a sale out . Nike Are Very disappointed on the sale of the V So they are pushing a lot of special editions

Actually the ZLV's have been selling modestly well contrary to popular belief on NT.

I got a pair of those Durants and tried to play in them last week.. They look good in certain colors, but I don't think my feet are made for them. I havebeen spoiled by Zoom Air and the Double Stack Zoom in the Jordan XIXs I've been balling in for the last month.

So DID or ROCK do you guys know if the kids LEBRON V will be dropping the same time as the menssince you already seen em DID or from what you know ROCK?? much appreciated.. I like them windmills tons but the LJ gear is mad hot

i heard they are releasing chris paul pe 5's at house of hoops on his birthday look out and search for his birthday

Thanks DIDITHEPEST for all the pics! I appreciate that.

To sum up and CONFIRM the upcoming Nike LeBron stuff, here are the big three dropping soon
Christ The King Home
lbj5_pe_ctk-home1-6.jpg

St Vincent-St Mary Home
lbj5_pe_svsm5-1.jpg

Ohio State University Home
lbj5_pe_osu2-01.jpg

BTW... Rock can you please confirm the "WAIT FOR IT" issue? I mean can you double check that? It's like the third time I got the confirmationabout them not releasing anywhere anymore... and please don't start it again
wink.gif

Excited to hit up the HOH for the first time today in an hour or so. I'll be in Jamal Crawford Rbk's....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom