House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

saw these on a chinese website

2008568574793ic7.jpg

2008568722340lp2.jpg

2008568931058dm8.jpg

boozfs9.jpg

Can anyone hook it up with some purchases at the HOH for a dude all the way down in the south fla?

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

wow nice lo shirt did they sell those at hoh with the shoes cause i bought the parkers and if they got a tp shirt i need someone to pick it up for me! xxl price?

they did have TP shirts this weekend.

Will one of my peeps hit me up about picking me up some 10.5's of the Sharklys at HoH please? As always Thanks..

I like the ZBo's and Boozers for real...

Thanks...

Shadi...

P? holla at ya boy.. 160?

Ohhhh My, i think i need to find some of those sharklys, any of them they are all fire!. (size 9-9.5 anyone?)

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

damn, no one like the Prince's? those are the best ones
pimp.gif
i dont know, i like his optimals better, but these have way 2 much white to me....

nonethelesss still hot.

and any1 have a release date for these?

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

pimp.gif
i dont know, i like his optimals better, but these have way 2 much white to me....

nonethelesss still hot.

they have the same amount of white as the zbo's. i will say that the zbo's jump out more than the tayshauns with the orange.

are these shoes big? meaning in shape? i might get a pair but these look like they would be gigantic on my feet.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

pimp.gif

nonethelesss still hot.

they have the same amount of white as the zbo's. i will say that the zbo's jump out more than the tayshauns with the orange.

Agree 100% with you man.

I don't like the different colored straps that go across the Darkleys or the Sharwins or the Barwins or whatever the heck they're freaking called.
laugh.gif

I like the other one, though, the one being worn by Pau Gasol, D-Fish, the one with the visible bubble in the center of the sole.

just got back from the house of hoops, first time there and def will be going back. i have pics but i didnt upload em yet...i picked up the deron, tp and danghuaraches and the cp3s. the sharkleys were on display along with Brandon Roy huaraches, a hornets color of the cp3 and some others i cant remember but you cansee in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom