House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

To 160 or whoever can get these

PM me and let me know a price.
you know you can always look out for Fresh iz back also, you guys can send me a PM also,

any1 else, PM me

Those LO 2K8 PEs are
eek.gif

Well for all of those Carmelo and Chris fans out there . House Of Hoops On Friday will release a Limited Amount of Jordan Classic edition colorway of theCarmelo and Chris "CP3" Jordan's.This Kixs Will be worn By the Players on the court in the following days.....

OSNEAKER.COM HAS ALL THESE PLAYER EXCLUSIVES FOR $200 ALL SIZES
-NYC HURRICANE
-CP3 JORDANS
-MELLO JORDANS
-DERON WILL PE HURRICANE
-TONY PARKER PE HURRICANE

I dont even want any of these, just trying to help sum peeps out

Word...on a side note...Stopped by HOH today after work to pick up a pair of thoes NYC huaraches and while I was there the squad from the JB classic gamefrom this weekend(Jennings n Wade n them).

I knew that tonight was the Gentry appearance uptown but I didnt know these guys would be there too...excuse the cell pics...didnt have the digi cam...

Shout to Kampout, that was me in the store my dude..

Don't expect to see too many more Lebron V releases at House of Hoops unless there is a lastminute decision to release the Hardwood Classic version or those Fairfaxs we have seen lately. Those looking for underground releases, that source is probablynot too far from the HoH itself. It's too bad others are getting tagged negatively for information being released by other's, and I do apologize forthat, but I won't apologize for releasing information on Niketalk since there are plenty of us here doing it. Between Global, Sales & Brand it'sreally not that hard and what are any of us saying that's so secret? I am not saying anything someone else may not say before or after me, but others mayknow more or less than I do, so I share what I can.

Man...

what is the deal with the LO pe's?

Was there a sz 14 made or not? Some people say yes some say no. If ANYBODY HAS A SZ 14 IN THE ODOM PE'S PM ME!!! I am sick of the run around. 160, freshis back ANYBODY! Please get at me.

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Don't expect to see too many more Lebron V releases at House of Hoops unless there is a last minute decision to release the Hardwood Classic version or those Fairfaxs we have seen lately. Those looking for underground releases, that source is probably not too far from the HoH itself. It's too bad others are getting tagged negatively for information being released by other's, and I do apologize for that, but I won't apologize for releasing information on Niketalk since there are plenty of us here doing it. Between Global, Sales & Brand it's really not that hard and what are any of us saying that's so secret? I am not saying anything someone else may not say before or after me, but others may know more or less than I do, so I share what I can.
eek.gif

Damn SS went the hell off for a second....
laugh.gif

so did they sell out of the Odom 2k8's?? anyone know where I can get a pair in a size 11/11.5?

Back
Top Bottom