House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i'm hitting up HOH first thing in the morning.if anybody needs a hook up holla at me.i'll do what i can to help

lol....... i feel like this are the worst cw so far. Im definitely not going to pay more than 100 for these. I think the yellow sole kills it for me.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

UpandComing-are the soles translucent on these like on the volts?
i dont think they are. didn't really inspect em. I saw the shoe, and didn't wanna look at it anymore
laugh.gif

^agreed. translucent navy sole wouldve been
pimp.gif

ANYBODY... can tell me somethin about house of hoops in the galleria?... my asst manager from Sharpstown told me its opening up reeeeeal soon... like... soonenough for me to cop the copper pennys from there...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

ANYBODY... can tell me somethin about house of hoops in the galleria?... my asst manager from Sharpstown told me its opening up reeeeeal soon... like... soon enough for me to cop the copper pennys from there...

I havent heard of HOH opening in galleria in houston Actually yes 2 HOH are opening in houston and one in mesquite,tx man 3 HOH in texas

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

I am Over there ASAP Trust ME them Uptempo is Something Seriuos
whats da word harlem?, people out thier already?
no one is lining up for these Fresh
laugh.gif

first come, first serve. doors open 10 am. There is more than enough to go around.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

ANYBODY... can tell me somethin about house of hoops in the galleria?... my asst manager from Sharpstown told me its opening up reeeeeal soon... like... soon enough for me to cop the copper pennys from there...

I havent heard of HOH opening in galleria in houston Actually yes 2 HOH are opening in houston and one in mesquite,tx man 3 HOH in texas
THEY SHOULD SEND 1 OF THEM TO SAN ANTONIO!! GONNA HAVE TO GET MY BOYS IN H TOWN TO PICK UP STUFF FOR ME.

smurfdavid wrote:

i;m just goin off what bosses said.. i've had two managers tell me that they are doin renovations to the footlocker, and i went by thegalleria and they smooth ended the radioshack that was right next door...

why?... perhaps to make more room for the house of hoops?..
pimp.gif

i dont understand why they would put two in houston... that's just silly... they should atleast throw one in dallas, new orleans, or st.louis... I LIVE INHOUSTON and dont see where the money could be made in that... smh....

but that's whats goin on out here... i guess i'ma miss the coppers... oh well... SILVER HALF CENTS... HERE I COME..

Any more LeBron Think Pinks? I'm an 11...trying to support show support for my mom. PM me with any info thanks.

^biggest hohny had left was women's sz.12 and smallest was women's 8.5.

uptempos will sit . (the pair i was shown today already had a dirty midsole
laugh.gif
)
pennys? i have no idea. but uptempos are plentiful.

Back
Top Bottom