House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

House Of Hoops Pick up

bd7156ebdae6daa3c0045436df42595e5add9e9.pjpg

cca15fe2d7e9d5af27668aa1f117b89cbff193c.pjpg

I don't know about yall but I had 2 wear mines ASAP

a543588de994d8cde670d85ea44e8af5b1a6c50.pjpg

^ damn you getting your post count up with useless posts haha J/K As for those extra pairs... Get rid of them asap... Hate to have you lose out or take aloss... I think it's possible with those

Thanks for sharing HarlemWorld. Those "coppers" are hype builders...
I was trying 2 edit my previous post about sneaker yellowing, saying that I am growing an appreciation for a shoes oxidation process.

Unfortunately I could not edit my post in under 1 minute, so I left it alone. I dislike when I have edits in my post.
Here is a secret for the noobies that still catching feelings over sneaker oxidation. If you edit your post in under 1 minute, you won't get an"edit"

Question: Do the box tags say "HoH"?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Thanks for sharing HarlemWorld. Those "coppers" are hype builders...
I was trying 2 edit my previous post about sneaker yellowing, saying that I am growing an appreciation for a shoes oxidation process.

Unfortunately I could not edit my post in under 1 minute, so I left it alone. I dislike when I have edits in my post.
Here is a secret for the noobies that still catching feelings over sneaker oxidation. If you edit your post in under 1 minute, you won't get an "edit"

Question: Do the box tags say "HoH"?
Yes it does my friend

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pick up harlem
pimp.gif

damn i wish their were more yellow on the shoe.... 2 much white on the midsole..
I feel like they should of added more color as well but I like them anyway. I am a big fan of Nike Basketball Foamposite & Uptempo Era

not sure which is more fugly....the penny's or the millers......both are a definite pass.....

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Closer look at the peeny 2s that drop 2morrow not bad actually
These Pics Helped Wrap Up My Decision....... Joints Look Like GARBAGE
sick.gif
.... MOS DEF Not Worth Retail
smh.gif

agreed with that max uptempo, I would have like to have seen more yellow...didnt like the laces either...

if your gonna sell em i would do that quick...

Back
Top Bottom