House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Just to show you guys a pic of what they look like in the dark it's not the best but atleast you will get the point. iNcOgNiToKiD from (ISS) posted these in the House Of Hoops thread.

e8135632e8c4dbb6e789d0d5adfd6e70927e089.pjpg

I was wondering.. and Im not trying to be funny or a Smart ace..but what added attraction is the glow in the dark function?

I was trying to think if I ever walked in the dark and used my shoes as my GPS.. lol... but I wasn't sure... cause I saw alot of folks drop their pantswhen the Yeezys had this "function"

Please enlighten.. I like learing new stuff.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

but what added attraction is the glow in the dark function?

you're supposed to wear glow in the dark sneakers to hood movie theaters to hear the reaction of the audience when you walk into the movie 10 minuteslate...yo

well those look like they barely glow at all.... but the sole on the Yeezys was kind of crazy, just something cool added to an already great sneaker(style/quality wise) so I found it cool. There is no exact "function" ...you guys too old for some glow??

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

I bet nobody knows that the Reggie Miller HOH Glows in the dark like the yeezy I don't have camera so I can't show you guys but for those who own them check it out bring your sneakers to the light than go some where in the dark and watch them glow

WOW The Reggie Miller Uptempos really do Glow in the Dark
pimp.gif
I never knew they did untill I checked for myself(thanks for the headsUp "Harlem world", Sweeeet!!!
happy.gif
Sad that Nike has to resort to gimmicks to sell shoes now... %%$ does Reggie have to do with Glow in the Dark?

I was wondering.. and Im not trying to be funny or a Smart ace..but what added attraction is the glow in the dark function?

I was trying to think if I ever walked in the dark and used my shoes as my GPS.. lol... but I wasn't sure... cause I saw alot of folks drop their pants when the Yeezys had this "function"

Please enlighten.. I like learing new stuff.

looks cool in the club... my only good guess ??
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

but what added attraction is the glow in the dark function?

you're supposed to wear glow in the dark sneakers to hood movie theaters to hear the reaction of the audience when you walk into the movie 10 minutes late...yo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

This is hands down the funniest page on NT... lol

That movie theater comment had me dying. Word to 42nd St. & Court St.
roll.gif

I remember when it first opened the hood migrated to that one from Kings Plaza.

^^we used to have 4% here, til they raised it to 8 something around august. NYC needs that money
laugh.gif

^ no prob. G. you already know.
i have nothing coming in. just shipping stuff out. Ive ran out of boxes!

Back
Top Bottom