House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Penny coppers at VIM...

Where they charging retail and did they have a FSR?
nerd.gif
I wonder if Nike wil send these to other retailers or if VIM bought pairs to flip? Maybe that's whythy don't have HOH on the boxtag.

Thanks rapido and others with pickups heres pics of new pickups thanks to who help out
pimp.gif
w0pedu.jpg
jpg
Sorry about double post

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Penny coppers at VIM...

Where they charging retail and did they have a FSR?
nerd.gif
I wonder if Nike wil send these to other retailers or if VIM bought pairs to flip? Maybe that's why thy don't have HOH on the boxtag.

I hope they dont drop at Niketowns. I have a giftcard I would have rather used than cash at HoH.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^Settle down young apprentice with a knockoff member name of that of a TRUE NT'er! You dont have OG status hahaha

And their confirmation was simply the pic i posted of their shoes that i copped... I wouldnt resell the shoes they paid for or ship them shoes and then have them recalled back to sender...that was "Classic" Move by the way!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Thanks for the props guys. I'm just doing what I can.

I do appreciate it as well...SVSM's look great.

As soon as the HoH opens in Dallas I can return the favors.

Apparently they didn't understand me moving and fixing up my new crib so I can live in it the way I want to was more important than getting their shoes out. I mean they weren't going anywhere. But all is good, now I'm just waiting on comcast to hook up my cable and Internet and I'll be back up and running
Typical Nters of this century
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Apparently they didn't understand me moving and fixing up my new crib so I can live in it the way I want to was more important than getting their shoes out. I mean they weren't going anywhere. But all is good, now I'm just waiting on comcast to hook up my cable and Internet and I'll be back up and running
Typical Nters of this century
laugh.gif

I guess he had to shut off his cell phone service to move too

Back
Top Bottom